Chapter 4

"Honey you look like you're under a lot of stress" my dad commented while chopping up some vegetables. My dad and I had a very good relationship, we could honestly speak openly to each other, especially when it came to feelings. "Well dad how do you know when a guy is into you and how do you know you love someone?" I asked him. He stared at me for a second probably already guessing that I was asking the question for myself. "Well honey the thing is I can't really tell you when you love someone because you have to find that out for yourself. I don't know, it's like something just clicks inside of you, love is an undescricable thing and trying to define it would just take away its true meaning. So I can't tell you when you're in love you will just know, everything will just feel right. How to know when a boy truly likes you? Well I would say watch his actions, those speak louder than words and if he likes you he would show you every time he got the opportunity. He would do little things for you to always make you smile, he would spend time with you and he'll make you his first priority but most of all he would just straight up tell you if he liked you "he declared.

I went over and hugged him appreciating the advice that he was giving me." Thank you dad "I said. " Anybody hurt my baby girls feelings, they're dead, my rifle ain't standing next to my bed for nothing "he said and I laughed at his comment and his face broke out into a smile.

Dad and I finished dinner just as mom came home and we then watched some TV and then I departed to my room to watch some TV by myself and just relax. Not to long after I fell asleep.

The next morning rolled around and the house was silent, my parents had already gone off to work and they let me sleep in seeing that I didn't have school. I groggily got out of bed and checked the time, it was 10am. Just then there was a knock at the front door, I groaned and made my way downstairs to answer it. I unlocked the door and infront of me stood two very excited people. They frowned when they saw me. "You look like death" Sophia commented. "It's to early for this" I whined as they stepped inside and I closed the door behind them. "You forgot we're going to the get together at Dreyan's?" Sophia asked. "I didn't forget. But that's not until this afternoon" I whined walking into the kitchen to make me some coco pops. "Well we thought we'd spend the day with you" Delilah said as they followed me into the kitchen. I nodded at them and a smile broke out onto my face realising that I truly had two amazing best friends.

After spending the entire day together it was finally time to get ready for the get together at Dreyan's. "Did you even ask your parents?" Delilah asked. "I did" I nodded. We were all deciding on our outfits, deciding that we wanted to be comfortable, but look sexy and then not to flashy as well. Delilah had on a red dress which reached her thighs, had long sleeves on them and then a deep v-neck that reached her belly button that came with a ribbon in a criss cross pattern. She paired these with her white thigh high platforms. Delilah made her light brown hair into light curls which cascaded down her back.

Sophia had on a short sleeve white turtle neck with a leather dress that stopped just above her knees. And paired these white her black doc Martin's. She left he shoulder length blonde hair straight as a pin.

I had on a black leather pants which flared at the bottom and had back pockets with a corset top and paired this with my black doc Martin's. I tied my curly hair into a pineapple (high ponytail) and left my bangs out to add some shape to my face.
Once all three of us were satisfied with the way we looked we grabbed out bags just putting girl essentials in there and we were out of the door.

Dreyan's house wasn't to far from mine, just at the end of my street so we walked to his house while laughing around and making jokes. Once we reached his house I walked onto the porch and knocked on the door a few times and Dreyan answered. "Hey" he said. We all nodded at him in acknowledgement and as he stepped aside we all made our way inside.