The Ancient Kingdoms and the Return Home.

"So now it seems that Vali and Issei are done with hunting me since the Vanishing dragon's host will most likely acknowledge my training from the creation trio."

I had just finished my story about my fight between Issei and Vali against Riley and I, and to say RWBY were gobsmacked was an understatement.

Weiss: "It's about time someone someone beat the pervert into the ground!"

Riley: "It wasn't even difficult for him. You still have to remember that he only went 10% against a full powered Welsh Dragon balance breaker—and even then I could tell he was holding back a lot."

Blake: "The power that you imply Y/N has...it's astonishing!"

Zygarde: "Oh so no credit for me! Cmon I'm the entire reason he is the way he is now!"

Ruby: "Maybe if you didn't kill 75% of the supernatural you would still be the one bragging..."

Me and Riley immediately glared at Ruby, who shut up instantly from our gaze.

Yang: "So...now that that's done...what do we do now?"

A couple seconds of silence passed before I spoke up.

"We should start with meeting back up with Xerneas, Yveltal, and the ORC...then we can try to figure out something."

Riley: "That does seem to be the most logical course of action, and we would probably group up at Snowpoint City, so we should head there."

We all nodded at Rayquaza's host. Seemingly at command, Riley transformed into her dragon form and lowered her head to get on her back, to which I quickly climbed up her head and onto her back. However, when I looked back at RWBY, they all seemed hesitant—not that I can blame them due to a dragon powerful enough to defeat the White Dragon Emperor taking you on a ride sounds like a recipe for disaster.

"Hey guys! It's not that dangerous. Trust me, Riley can be gentle whenever she wants to!"

Zygarde: 'That's what he said.'

'Shut up...'

Ruby: "Ehm...are you sure Y/N?"

"I mean yeah...I was able to ride on her back in my 10% form, which has no hands at all."

Blake: "Are you sure it's—"

Yang: "Alright then! Count me in because I'm not going to miss this!"

Yang eagerly sprinted up Riley's head and sat down right behind me on the dragon's neck—soon followed by Ruby who was reassured by her sister's presence.

"Come on Ice Queen! Don't ruin all the fun!"

Weiss: "Hey—DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"I'm not going to stop until you agree on this trip."

Weiss rolled her eyes in frustration before climbing up Riley's head and sitting right in front of me, soon followed by Blake who sat down right next to me.

"Alright then Riley, let's rise slowly so that they can get a feel for it ok?"

Riley: "Agreed."

Weiss: "Why did Riley suddenly growl?! Does she want to eat us!?"

I put my hand on Weiss's shoulder.

"No, not that at all, in fact she just agreed with me to start flying gentler so that you 4 can get used to it."

Weiss: "Oh...well I guess that's fine...also get your hands off me!"

Contradicting what she said, she leaned backwards so I was supporting her.