Chapter Three

It was a normal day for Nori.

The weather is clear, birds chirping, and morning light slightly beaming into his room.

Getting up from his bed, he slips into his sandals and catches a glance towards the time, 6 o'clock.

It was still early, so he made pancakes for breakfast.

After preparing the food, he took a shower.

Feeling refreshed, he prepared his stuff for school and sat down to eat his pancakes, feeling really relaxed.

"Ah, it's 7:15 AM now," Nori said to himself. "Better get going."

He grabbed his bag, heading out through the door and locking it on his way out.

The walk to school was peaceful; the streets were quiet and the only sounds were those of birds chirping and wind blowing.

Though sometimes kids would run past him, laughing and having fun while rushing to school. He chuckles at the sight, continuing his day.

He could feel it, today is going to be a great day!

━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━

Nori had jinxed it.

During lunch break, Kiina busted into his class and dragged him outside of school.

'How did he find my school anyway?'

Kiina brought him to a mall, he had been rambling about Draken on their way here, it seems he's jealous of the relationship between Draken and Mikey, calling Draken stupid. Nori was just listening to his rambles, nodding once in a while.

They reached an arcade and played there for a while. They played a shooting game and a crane game in which Kiina got a bunny plushie and gave it to Nori because "It looked like him."

Nori gave him an annoyed face while Kiina took out his phone, forcing Nori into the picture as 'proof' that he looked like a bunny.

After walking aimlessly around the mall, the sound of grumbling coming from the taller male's stomach caught the two boys' attention

After walking aimlessly around the mall, the sound of grumbling coming from the taller male's stomach caught the two boys' attention. They looked at each other, then Kiina broke the silence, "I'm hungry, so we eatin' in my favorite restaurant, 'kay? I'll treat you."

Nori nodded, accepting the offer. He didn't bring his wallet anyway.

Kiina's favorite restaurant was an udon store. The two walked into the store, one full of confidence, while the other awkwardly followed from behind.

"Welcome, Koku-kun!" "Welcome back, Koku!" Multiple voices suddenly blasted, catching Nori off guard.

Kiina just struts into the store like a diva, while dragging the poor Nori with him. They finally settled down after answering the greetings. "So, what you gettin'?" Kiina asked Nori, as he handed the menu.