The date

VALENTINES POV
"Sup Louis ." " Hi valentine ,I was wondering if you want to go on a date?" "Sure ,when?" Tonight and we are going to T.G.I Fridays ,I will pick you up at 7:00""sounds like you got this all planned out, huh?" Louis chuckled and he said bye and hung up .it was 4 so I had 3 hours to get ready .so I stepped in the shower and started putting on shampoo,then conditioner,then soap . When I got out I dried my hair and put those little things that curls your hair .I don't use a curling iron cause it practically KILLS your hair and it makes it dry.So I put on a black tank top with some black leggings and sparkly grey high-heels from Steve Madden. And I put some dark blue eyeshadow and lip gloss.
LOUIS POV
I took a shower and when I was done I put on a hollister shirt and some jeans and blue toms . I put on some cologne from Bleu de Chanel.i brushed my teeth and did mouthwash 3 times and took some peppermint gum .Niall asked me where I was going ,so i said I was going out .God I was so nervous and so exited ! I can't believe she said yes!!! It was 7 time to go!!!!
VALENTINES POV
I was waiting in my apartment while watching "mean girls" " Omg Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!" I heard a knock on the door ! It was Louis ,I opened the door and saw him standing there with a rose ,holy shit he looked hot!!!!" Thanks "he responded oh shit I was thinking out loud!!! "I didn't mean to say th-" " No,it's ok I think you look gorgeous "I blushed.He opened the car door and I got in .i wanted to put music so I asked him and he said sure.It was on a Spanish station which I clearly understand .
Chau,adios me Fui y no me importa.......
We walked inside and I ordered Fridays "jack Daniels " burger and Louis ordered Classic American .
LOUIS POV
She looked so perfect ,stunning and beautiful. She saw me staring at her and she blushed ,oh shit !BUSTED!!" I-I -I was looking a-" " It's ok Louis I was kinda staring at you too." She asked me if after we ate if I would like to watch a movie with her and I was said sure. So we were waiting for our food to be served.I wonder what the guys are doing......