T.G.I.FRIDAYS

NIALLS POV
I was really hungry so I went out to eat. I wonder where Louis is? Nahhhh,I've been thinking about valentine ,about her brown hair and chocolate eyes I wonder if she likes me back. So I pulled up in T.G.I.FRIDAYS parking lot .i walked in and saw valentine ,I was about to go and ask her out but then I saw somebody with her ......it was Louis ........WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! I'm going to Nandos. I thought he was my friend ....but now I'm going to win her.
VALENTINES POV
We finished our food and drove back to my place . I took off my shoes and so did Louis and we got on the bed ,I turned on the T.V. and put on Netflix and I decided we should watch a horror movie so we watched mama well I shitted my pants and I'm pretty sure Louis did too . I accidentally slept on his shoulder and I heard him whisper "I love you."
NIALLS POV
I got back from Nandos damn,there food was good .FOCUS NIALL!! So I waited for Louis to come back from his little "date ". I heard the door open and there was Louis tip toeing to his room but I caught him and said "Where were you ?" "I was at the movies." "I thought you said you were going to go eat?" "Yeah,I -I did go eat but then I went to the movies ." " Why are you stuttering Louis ? Are you hiding something from me?" "No." He lied to my face what an asshole . I was going to get valentine to be my girlfriend whether she liked it or not.
LIAMS POV
Ugh,I have to get up come on Liam get up. I dragged myself of the bed and went into the bathroom for a morning shower. I got out and put some jeans and a shirt and went to go wake up the others . Yes,I'm like the only mature one from the group.
HARRYS POV
Liam woke me up at 6 in the morning .YES ,FUCKING 6 IN THE FUCKING GOD DAMN MORNING!WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!?!?!? He said that we had an interview in 1 hour so he went to go wake up Niall,Louis ,and Zayn . So that valentine girl was cute but like a little sister and Liam and Zayn agreed but Louis and Niall didn't they were both in love with her but I don't think Louis or Niall would go out with her behind there backs. Would they?
ZAYNS POV
Liam yelled at me to wake up . Cause we have a interview in 1 our and we had to wake up,shower ,put clothes on,go to the interview so they can fix our hair ,and answer questions. Valentine was nice I even liked the nicknames she gave us. And you could tell Niall and Louis were both in love with her but I think she likes Louis . Niall said after the interview he would go visit her and told us not to tell Louis . There is going to be some major shit here.
NIALLS POV
I went to Valentines house after the interview so I knocked on her door and she opened it . She let me come in so I went in and we started talking on her couch and suddenly I kissed her ,it was a very rough kiss.she pushed me off and slapped me." You ass !" I got on top of her and started kissing her she pushed but then I pinned her. Well that was a bad move cause then she kicked me in the balls. Well that hurt like hell but then she started punching me and kicked me out her door. So much for girlfriend ...
LOUIS POV
"You mother fucker !" Louis yelled at me "I told you we were together but you got so jealous you had to go and kiss her!!!" "Whatever! She liked It anyways." Sure she did you dick that why you came back with bruises and cuts!!!" Niall kissed her and almost raped Valentine ! I left Niall on the floor curled into a ball and I mumbled " that's what your ass gets."i had to go visit Valentine and she if she was alright she called me when that happened. I can't take it anymore I'm leaving one direction.