The movie

VALENTINES POV
"Bye Valentine!""bye Gigi !" My friend dropped me of at Tyson's corner .it was a chilly night so I put on a sweater some jeans and ankle boots ,I walked inside the mall and was heading towards the movie theater to see the avengers cause c'mon people marvels superheroes teaming up !!!!!?????i was about to faint !"your tickets mam?""Here you go dude ."I walked inside and sat down the movie was about to start when I heard "is this seat taken?"I looked thinking about his accent it sounded Irish ......"no"I recognized him he was Niall horan from one direction .he looked at me weird and asked me "are you going to do something?" I told him no why and he said cause he was from 1D and what did he think I was supposed to do ?faint ,scream ?nuhuh I never did that before for some famous dude so why should I start now?SO,you now like in the movies the guy and the girl have LOTS of things in common!!!!!!THIS WAS NOT LIKE THAT !the only thing we liked was the movie I have to say chris hemsworth was pretty HOT !!!!so after the movie Niall asked me if I wanted to go get Starbucks or something ,I said sure and 2 hours passed and I made a new friend.i went to my apartment and started watching supernatural on netflix .the next thing I knew I lost my phone ,I called it and it rang once and I heard a British accent ."hello?" I got pissed that somebody stole my phone but I kept my calm and said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!"he responded Harry and I asked him for my phone and he said he wanted to get to meet me first and so did the boys so I was like ok.so we are supposed to meet up at McDonalds Monday at 12:40 .ugh, this is going to be SO boring!!!!!!!