Part 20

This is the beginning of the Wedding Chapters!!💒💒
I hope you guys enjoy!!!

Klarissa's POV

"Give me one." I groaned as I snatched the pain medication from my sisters hand. "My head still hurts a little."

"You could of said please." Alicia mumbled as she swallowed her pill.

"Sorry." I said as I picked up my water bottle and swallowed the two pills.

I was scolding Lorenzo about not drinking too much last night, but I ended up doing exactly that. In a couple hours, I'm sure I will be fully recovered.

"Have you heard from you fiancé this afternoon yet?" Alicia asked.

"No, not yet." I answered. "What do you think he's doing right now?"

"I don't know." she said as she looked at herself in our vanity. "He's probably dead asleep right now trying to sleep off that hangover. You could totally tell they were all doing coke last night."

"Huh?" I asked with a laugh. "How do you know they were doing coke?"

"While you were going full on stripper on Lorenzo last night, I saw a bunch of lines on the table." she explained. "Plus all of their eyes were bloodshot. Especially Lorenzo's."

"I-i had no idea." I said as I just looked at her.

"How are you so oblivious to this shit?" she asked with honest shock. "You are literally marrying the biggest drug lord on the east coast and you can't tell when he's high."

"Father and Lorenzo always keep me in the dark about everything." I told her as I took another sip of water. "It was always 'you are too young' or 'have your brother take care of it' and now it's 'you don't need to worry about it' or 'I'm dealing with it baby I have under control'. How am I supposed to learn anything about the world when everyone wants to keep me so naïve and innocent?"

"That's why I partied so much in high school." Alicia explained. "Everyone painted me as this party girl just because I didn't want to fit into the mold. After I started sleeping around and drinking father kind of just let me be. Because of me, I guess be put all his energy into controlling you. You were perfect for this life though."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"First off you are beautiful. More beautiful then I ever thought of being. And second, you really know how to get a man to fall in love with you. You literally got one of the most desirable men in the country to be head over heels in love with you! You're alluring and so innocent, which men in this world crave. They love being able to have control over someone and manipulate every situation. You let them control you, but you still are able to maintain your independence. It's so fucking weird how you are able to do it." she explained. "I've also watched you move through a room with Lorenzo. You know how to just smile and nod even when those men say disgusting things to you. I could never just sit there and take their disrespect."

"Wow.." I said. "I sound like an over glorified trophy wife."

"No offense, but that's exactly what you are." Alicia said as she howled with laughter. "You were born to be one."

Through our laughter, a woman who just started helping with my hair came around and stood in front of me.

"Someone dropped this off for you this morning." said as she brought over a small black box and a folded piece of paper.

I picked up the piece of paper and saw there to be a handwritten note inside. Just by looking at the handwriting, I knew it was from Lorenzo.

Klarissa