Part 47

Klarissa's POV

Around noon the following day, Lorenzo and Angelo decided it was finally safe enough to return home. Everyone, including myself, has been on edge since we woke up. Lorenzo finally told me everything about Portia, and I was glad it was all over. What kind of person chooses money over her own chosen family? Lorenzo and Anika gave her everything, but it wasn't enough.

When we pulled up to the mansion, I helped Gianna unload the baby. Aria has gotten so big over these last few months, and I can't stand it. She's growing up too fast.

"You know what, Gianna!" I said as we walked into the house.

"What?" she asked as her lips turned upwards. I felt like she knew something crazy was coming.

"Since everything with the French and Spanish has settled down, we should go out." I said with excitement. "We should have a girl's night and leave the men at home. I could get my sister to come, and maybe you could invite a few of your friends."

"That sounds so much fun." she said with a wild grin. "But good luck convincing Lorenzo of it."

"He owes me." I answered. "After everything he's put me through because of work, it's the least he could do. Plus, I have something that he wants."

"You're wrong for that." she chuckled. "You can't manipulate him with sex!"

"Sex is the only thing I can manipulate him with." I admitted with a grin. "It's the only thing he responds to."

We both laughed. Once I finally finished helping Gianna and Aria settle, I went to find my husband.

I heard the faint sound of his voice coming from the corridors leading to the kitchen. I followed the dark sound of his voice till I finally saw him.

He was talking to a few people from the security and house staff. It didn't look too serious, so I knew I could interrupt.

"Lorenzo, can we talk?" I asked as I came into the kitchen.

His eyes fanned over my body as I entered the room. They seemed to rest longer than appropriate on my short white skirt.

Glancing back up at his employees, he waved them off. They nodded and exited the door on the other side of the room.

"What do you need, baby?" he asked in a casual tone as I came over towards him.

I sucked on my bottom lip and let out a sigh as I adjusted the collar on his shirt.

"Well, I want to go out tonight." I said before I leaned up and claimed his lips hungrily. "I want to have a girl's night."

"Mmhh." he mumbled against my lips. "And is this your way of convincing me?"

"It depends if you agree or not." I said as my hands started to travel down to grab his wrist.

I gently tugged his wrist till I positioned it right at the bottom of my skirt. Barely, I parted my legs so his finger could touch that spot between my thighs. I was already wet and hungry.

His fingers rubbed my bare skin again since I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Your convincing," he said as he continued to stroke me. "But I don't think it's a good idea."

"The wars over." I moaned against his lips as he pressed on my bundle of nerves. "You can send one of your men with us."

"One of my brothers." he said as he slowly backed me towards a counter. "That's the one condition."

"Fine." I said as he lifted me on the counter and spread my legs so he could stand between them. "Ciro is who I want."

"Deal." he growled as he sunk a finger deep inside me. "I don't want to talk about my brothers while my fingers are inside you."