- Chapter 1: The begining -

"I don't understand." A hooded cookie said, walking down the path with a smaller cookie that looked like a mushroom. "Why did Dark enchantress cookie say that we have to find another cookie to join our team? We already have enough members, don't we?" The hooded cookie continued. "But.. but Licorice.. don't you want a new friend?" The smaller cookie said. "Friend? We aren't here to make friends Poison mushroom.. we're here defeat! Destroy! TAKE OVER THIS WORLD!" Licorice cookie exclaimed. "Hm... Ooo! What about that guy?" Poison mushroom asked. "That's a tree, Poison mushroom... not a cookie." Licorice said, face palming himself. "No no no! The one BEHIND the tree!!" Poison mushroom pointed to a reddish orange figure behind a tree. "Hm.. well, let's go see then." Licorice cookie said. "Yay!!" Poison mushroom cookie exclaimed in excitement.

As they walked over to the tree, they saw that the reddish orange figure had horns, bat wings and a tail, they also held a candy cane pitch fork, kinda like a demon. They were talking to another cookie, who was all yellow and had curly, fluffy hair, they held a blue star staff, they had fluffy white wings, kinda like an Angel.

"Devil cookie, please be reasonable with me here!" The yellow cookie said. "Be reasonable, Why?! Just so I can join you all in that stupid little excuse for heaven!?" Devil cookie yelled. "Please! I care about you and I want the best thing for you!" The yellow one replied. "You're just saying that because you want me to be a little "holy goodie two shoes" again! I have told you million times, I LIKE being this way!" Devil cookie exclaimed. "But no one can truly find pleasure in someone else's misfortune! I know you have a good heart! We can help you become a better cookie!" The yellow cookie said back. "Angel cookie, I'm not gonna say this again. I don't want to be holy.. AND I NEVER WILL." Devil cookie swung his pitchfork at Angel cookie, causing Angel cookie to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"He's perfect!" Licorice cookie said from a couple feet away from the two. "But he just said his name was Devil cookie." Poison mushroom cookie replied. "What?! No! I mean he's perfect for the job!" "Ohhhh... Wait, what job?" "Ugh, whatever, I don't have time for this, let's just go get him! GO GO GO!" Licorice exclaimed said while grabbing poison mushroom cookie.

"You... you hit me.." Angel cookie said, tears falling from his eyes and trying to cover the big bruise on his face. Devil cookie had realized what his lashing out had did, as much as his brother annoyed him, he felt guilty, he was still his brother after all. "Angel.. Angel cookie, I'm sor—" Just then, Devil cookie felt something pick him up. "Hey! What are you—?!" "CMON CMON LETS GO!" Licorice cookie said, grabbing onto Devil cookie and running off, Poison mushroom running right behind him. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Devil cookie tried to fly away, but he just couldn't get out of Poison mushroom cookie and Licorice cookie's grasp. "DEVIL COOKIE!" Angel cookie tried to catch up with them, but he just couldn't. Eventually Angel cookie lost track of them, leaving Devil cookie nowhere to be found.

As Devil cookie panicked, Mushroom cookie looked at Licorice cookie. "Do you think that other cookie he was there with will ever try and stop us?" He asked. "Him?? Get in our way?" Licorice laughed hysterically. "Getting in our way won't do anything but trouble him." And they went off to where the others were.

Chapter 1, end

MMMMMMMMMMMMM FIRST CHAPTER DONE WOOOOO
Anyway yeah I'm really proud of this
See y'all in the next chapter