It'll Be Okay

Oh My God, guyss! I cannot really believe after uploading last chapter, we got 100 reads. This is the highest reading rate for us, really thank you so much. I am so happy and I don't know if you can see it but we are also increasing highly in the tags. Thank you for sticking up with me through this story. Borahaeeee 💜😍

NOTE: There is not much interaction between Jinkook in this chapter because Jungkook comes to meet with Jin's friends, so please be patient for the next chapters. 💪

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was pacing back and forth at Jin's door. He was very nervous about meeting with his friends for two following reasons; he wanted Jin's friends to like him, so he could approach Jin easily and explicitly and he wanted Jin's friends to like him because he has not talked to anyone for 1,5 years and he was feeling lonely (despite he was trying to unsee this), he wanted to make friends. However, he just was not able to control his current anxious state, so he could not knock the door. He stopped for a moment, brought his hands to his ears blocking to hear anything from his surroundings, he closed his eyes tightly and just tried to hear himself, to calm his breathing, but the only thing he could do was to hear his heart banging rapidly. Thus he gave up his method and passed to other movements being signs of his nervousness, he started to crack his knuckles loudly along with rocking back and forth in his place, this was something Jungkook would generally do when he is nervous or excited or jealous of something. He did not know if Jin has already talked about his state to his friends, he wondered if they knew that he was invisible. Although Jin told them, they would not believe something like this, would they? Or the worse he did not tell them, so they all will be freaked out when they figured it out and he will be left no chance to make a good impression on Jin's friends and he also did not have any idea how he could fix this in the future. He sighed very frustrated understanding that there was no use of thinking about all these things or trying to calm himself, so he just decided to knock the door.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Jin was more nervous than Jungkook hurrying back and forth between the kitchen and the table in the living room to prepare the meals and to ensure nothing is forgotten. His friends already came because he told them to come half an hour earlier than the time Jungkook would arrive, so he thought he could have time to explain Jungkook's current state, but he was bombarded with endless questions about who his 'this' friend was besides them that he could not even bring up the issue. As he was playing the scenarios in the back of his mind that could happen when his friends found out about Jungkook's invisibility, he was getting more nervous about this meeting. Especially thinking J-Hope's reactions that are always on the edge, Jin was afraid that Jungkook would be frightened and decide to leave. This would harm his psychology more considering he was lonely for a long time and his voice was extremely happy when Jin invited him to his house, so he may be hoping to make friends here, but could be disappointed seeing their reactions. Jin felt his heart starting to boom on his chest, inviting Jungkook might be a mistake, if this meeting does not go well for Jungkook and Jin's friends, the situation could really mess up Jungkook's psychology again. Jin sighed a loud "Ahhhh!" being frustrated with his thoughts, he only wanted Jungkook to relax a bit, to make new friends, to forget his loneliness and maybe to gain courage dwelling on his experiments more, he did not want to make him sad, he would never want this. He heard a knock on his door, he headed to his door shaking, but tried to be calm for Jungkook.

Hearing the knock, his friends also started to gather in the close distance around the door and saying "here we go" to himself, Jin breathed in and out once and opened the door, of course seeing nothing in front of him but the street.

Jin whispered "Jungkook?" making sure his friends do not hear him.

"Hey." Jungkook responded back small, excitement and a lot of nervousness present in his voice.