your my father...

Rengoku pov

We meet up with Sanemi and Giyuu was going to talk to Kanae in the morning when Giyuu stopped.  A demon with pale skin with red eyes and black hair. "Well what do we have here the wind, fire, and the water hashira" "M-Muzan"Giyuu yelled. "Correct water....."Muzan went quiet after looking at Giyuu. Sanemi, Giyuu, I went to get our swords when Sanemi and I heard Giyuu yelp in pain we both looked at him, Muzan had grabbed Giyuu's wrist. "A-Alya.." How did Muzan know Giyuu's mother?!?! "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MOTHER" Giyuu yelled trying to get his arm free. I wanted to attack but I was afraid he might hurt Giyuu. Sanemi yelled "LET HIM GO!" Muzan smiled as he disappeared with GIYUU!!! Me and Sanemi ran to tell the others.  

Douma pov

Lord Muzan made me and Akaza-doma watch the water piller. "LET ME GO!!" Lord Muzan walked in. "Hello kenji" Lord Muzan said with a smile. Me and Akaza gasp as tears fell down my face. Kenji had went missing after Alya died. "I-I see it he looks just like Alya" Akaza-doma. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MOTHER!!!!" Kenji yelled. He doesn't remember use. Lord Muzan untied the rope on his hands. "I married your mother" he said showed him the ring on his finger. "y-your my father" he said with tears in his eyes. He was shocked before he hugged Lord Muzan. "I got you" Lord Muzan said. Me and Akaza-doma walked out of the room "he change fast." "some parents never get to meet a child that was missing same with kids all he wanted was his father" Akaza-doma said.