μ's Arc - Part 5 - Honoka's Resolve (R18)

After celebrating their qualifying results, the girls all got home, leaving me alone at the office to finish up the rest. Compared to how things go this morning, the sudden uplift in mood is a nice thing, they all showed signs of relief in their faces, realizing that their hard work is paying. But it's still just the beginning, and the girls are determined to push hard going forward.

I finished the schedule for the next two weeks and was just getting to pack up my things, when I heard someone entering the room. Could've sworn that everyone went home already, perhaps someone forgot their belongings?

I looked at the door and saw Honoka walking inside. "Ah, producer. Y-You're still here?" She stammered, with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "Kousaka. What's wrong? Forgotten something?" I chuckled.

"Um... Can we talk for a bit?"

I took a seat on the sofa, and Honoka, instead of taking a seat opposite of me, actually sat besides me. And now here I am, sitting right besides an idol. If one of her fans saw me like this, they would probably curse me or cancel me on Twitter already.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Um... First of all, I wanna say thank you. For helping us pass the qualifications."

I smiled, "I helped. But the bulk of the work were taken care by all of you. I think you girls are the one who deserved praise the most. You're giving me way too much credit."

"But without you, I think we wouldn't get this much popularity in the first place. You're the one who supported us behind the scenes and even took care a lot of our side jobs and activities so that we can focus more on what we can. If you're not there, I don't think we'll get to the same position as right now."

"If that's the case, then I want to thank you as well. μ's and you, Kousaka."

"M-Me? What for?"

"For actually accepting me. I don't have experience, I lack the proper knowledge, yet you still put your faith in me. For that I thank you." I smiled and bowed my head. "When Koizumi said that we almost missed the qualifying, I actually felt quite hopeless. Thinking to myself whether I can pull through or will I disappoint all of you... But when you told me that you don't mind and encouraged me, I felt that I should support all of you more. From then on, I swore to myself that I will bring all of you to the top... No matter what it takes, as your number one fan." I continued.

Hearing my confession, Honoka's eyes teared up a little. "W-Wait, what's wrong?!"

"Thankh you sho mhuch! I never though producer felt that strongly towards us!"

I just laughed her cries off and patted her head. She wiped her tears off and looked at me.

"But thanks to that, I have now decided."

Hm?

Before I can say anything, Honoka moved and sat on my lap before she immediately kissed my lips. I was stunned that I froze while her lips continue to touch mine. When Honoka is done, she pulled back and looked at me with a red tinge on her face.

"K-Kousaka..."

"Call me Honoka. Masaki."

She called me by my first name, probably the first time a girl said it to me too.

"H-Honoka? Why did you?"

"Kiss you? Fufu... I love you, silly." Honoka said before she planted her kiss once again.

Whilst I was taken aback by Honoka's quite passionate kiss, I did not realize that my penis is growing harder by the second. By the time I realized it, Honoka already caught on to it.