Dokja-yah?

aight here the next part

--

There was a specific mall in particular that Kim Dokja loved to visit.He kinda sorta maybe worked there? More like he was the errand boy for one store in particular.

The lady who worked there was pretty young.She always offered something from her store in exchange when Dokja did her errands.

"Alright then, Dokja. Here you go, two rock candies." She knew she loved those.

Those candies were the best.

One day, for some reason, when Dokja showed up at the mall, he didn't see her store there.

He stopped going there. Well, more like the woman never showed up again.

--

"You are..." Dokja's voice trembled.

"D-Dokja.." The lady's eyebrows furrowed and her face morphed into a look of panic. (panik)

"Uh, oh, I did...n't mean to- ah-"

Various emotions swirled in her eyes as immense guilt took over her.

She dropped to her knees, the bloodied knife dripping red that she held fell to the floor with a clatter.

"No, wai-...I'm sor-ry-"

Dokja's voice wavered. "You're..the lady at that store, right."

She snapped her head up. "Ah, uh...No- wait, yes-"

She held her head in her hands.

Suddenly she brightened up and jerked towards something.

Wait, nononononononoNONODONT-

"Wait-!"

Too late.

She shakily grabbed the steel hilt of the knife and smiled, trembling.

She pressed the edge of the knife to her neck.

"I-I'm so sorry, Dokja-yah."

Her eyes softened.

"I really didn't mean it.

Dokja wanted to puke. No, wait.

Retch climbed up his throat.

"Please!-"

Ah.

Blood.

Blood.

Red painted his vision.

The woman's corpse fell to the floor with a thud.

"You..we could've talked it out..." Dokja whispered, on his knees, pushing the bathroom door open and crawling towards her.

"You didn't need...to leave me here alone..."

Tears descended from his cheeks as the moonlight highlighted his silhouette.

"You...didn't have to...do that."

Dokja cried soundlessly in the empty house, empty and cold all over again.

He was forgetting someone.

--

AhhhAghhAHHH can you believe i dreamt this shit?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! See ya next chapterrrrr

btw im REREADING Orv HElP IM alrDY SAD AAAAGGHHHHHHH WISH ME LUCK