Calum Hood imagine #1

A/N of course I wrote a calum one first•

"Heybabedoyouwanttogotothepark?" Calum says in one breath, poking his head through the door of your bedroom.

"SureCalumwhenareweleaving?" You reply. He leans against the doorframe and crosses his arms, which btw highly defines his arm muscles. He's wearing his NASA tshirt with black skinny jeans and his hair messy. You love when his hair is messy.

"Um, I was thinking about 5 minutes?" He says and walks over to you. You're sitting on the bed on your phone, scrolling through text posts on instagram. "Okay, just let me change into something nice," you say and get up. Cal digs around in the closet. "Babe what should I wear?" He says and runs a hand through his hair. You look over and he's searching through his tshirts. "Wear what you're wearing now," you say, because you really, really, love that NASA shirt.

Calum smiles and walks over to help you with your outfit. "I know you love my NASA shirt," he says as he digs through your clothes. You giggle and he smiles. He pulls out a black sweater of his and hands it to you. "Wear this...." Calum says and picks up a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. "...and these.." He pulls out your black combat boots and puts them at your feet. "...aaaaand these," he says. "Thanks Calum," you say and he grabs your waist unexpectedly. He pulls you in and kisses you, then rests his forehead on yours. "I just.. really wanted to do that," he says and pecks your lips again. You giggle and grab your outfit picked out by Calum and put it on the bed.

You pick up the sweater, and glance over your shoulder. Calum is glancing at you out of the corner of his eye, and he's pretending to look at the ground. You pretend to see nothing, and bring your black tshirt over your head. Pulling the sweater over your head, you feel the soft fabric and can smell Calum's cologne on it. You sigh to yourself and pull the neck over your head. You look at Calum and he's leaning against the door with his arms crossed again looking at you. "Whatcha looking at, lover boy?" You say and smile, making him laugh and look up at the ceiling. "Mmmm nothing," he says and his eyes are fixed on you again. You laugh and sit on the corner of you and Calum's king size bed (see what I did there) to take off your socks so you can put on your jeans. Looking over at Calum, you see him looking at you, anticipating your next move. You smile at him and say, "Turn around."

He giggles and turns around. You slip out of your leggings and pull on your skinny jeans. Seems as though they've been shrunken in the wash... Calum. You can't get them over your fucking ass thanks to him. You groan as your struggle to pull them on. "You need help there?" Calum says and you whip your head around. "CALUM TURN AROUND!" You yell and try not to laugh. Calum laughs and you try to tell him to shut up without laughing. You can try to deny that Calum can see your obvious pink lace panties, but the blush in your cheeks tells the truth. You straighten up and manage to get them on. Calum giggles and you blush a deep red. You put on your combat boots and walk out into the kitchen with your phone in hand, Calum following.

He picks up his sweatshirt and throws it on, taking his hat and putting it over his perfect hair. Grabbing your hand, he pulls you outside to the park. "Its so nice outside," Calum says. You look up at the sky, the sun is just setting, and it's getting darker out. You hum in response and Calum gasps. "A SWING SET!!!" He shrieks and you open your mouth. "-Calum you're going to break it," you say and he makes a puppy dog face. "Pwease?" He says and stands close to you. You sigh and say, "Fiiiiine." He pecks you on the lips quickly and drags you by your hands over to the swings.

He sits and pulls you by your hand. You sit on his lap and he wraps his strong arms around your waist. "Hold onto the chains," he says and kicks his feet off the ground to swing the swing. You giggle and think you feel something on your shoulder. Calum goes higher and you shriek and then laugh. something hits your head.

After a couple minutes of swinging, Calum stops and just sits, with his chin on your shoulder. A raindrop hits your nose and you realize it's drizzling. You reach back and pull off Calum's hat and put it on yourself. "mmmm," Calum says and his voice vibrates your shoulder. The rain turns into a steady drizzle, then torrential downpour.

"CALUM ITS POURING!!!" You screech and Calum jumps up. He sweeps up your legs and carries you like a princess. He walks through the rain and you stare at his perfect face as the rain drops splash down on you. Calum states straight ahead and you realize that he's not walking in the direction of home, rather the opposite, towards the woods. "Calum, where are we going?" You say and he smiles.

"it's a surprise," he says and you roll your eyes. He leans down and kisses you on the neck, and you giggle. "Close your eyes," he says. You giggle again and shut your eyes. He puts you down and says, "Open." You open your eyes.

A treehouse sits in a tree with many thick branches. The house has a roof, and the house itself is huge. Its big enough for about 5 or 6 people, with a rope ladder up to the top. You gasp and throw your arms around Calum. He laughs and kisses you on the forehead. "ladies first," he says and gestures to the house. You rush up to the ladder and climb up it.

You reach the top, and can't believe what's inside. There's lights, Christmas lights, a beanbag, a lamp, mirror, and a big air mattress with fluffy blankets. You admire the treehouse as Calum comes up. "Your ass looks nice climbing up here," he says and squeezes your butt. "Calum!" You say and smack his arm lightly. He laughs and you walk around the treehouse, kicking off your shoes and putting them in the corner. There's a heating vent, and it's completely insulated inside, you can hardly hear the rain outside. Also, there are a couple candles lit around the room for comfort. Calum shuts the door to the treehouse to keep the cool air out. "Calum, this is amazing," you say and take in its beauty.

"The boys helped me build it," he says and walks over to you. "Its beautiful," you say. Calum kicks off his shoes and follows you around as you take a self-tour of the place. The air mattress is quite big, and fluffy too. "That mattress is huge!" You say and squish the corner with your foot. "Almost big enough to make love on?" You gasp and hit his arm again. "Calum stop being so naughty!" You say and giggle.

He walks up to you and puts his arms around your waist, leaning his forehead against yours. He's about to put his lips on yours, when suddenly he pushes you back. You fall and land on the mattress, and he laughs. He lays down next to you and you giggle. "I'm calling for a 3 hour make out session," Calum says and props himself up on his elbow. "Calum we can't do that," you say and trace your finger in circles along the blankets. "Why not?" He says and you realize he was being serious. "Wh- oh I- I didn't know you were being serious," you say. Calum takes his finger and tilts your chin up. "Of course I was being serious. If you're up to it?" He says and raises an eyebrow at you.

You giggle and nod. With that, he smashed his lips to yours, rolling on top of you, and you can expect a wild night.

A/N Hello lovelies!

This is the first imagine for Calum, and I wrote this in a rush so I'm terribly sorry if it's bad.

Requests are open, leave me a message on the first chapter of you want one :)

Update soon!