~Flower Crowns~

F!oc x F!reader

Y/n pov:

"Sierra! Where are you?" I call out. I've been looking for my best friend for around 20 minutes, since we were playing hide and seek with a few of the villages kids.

"Miss Sierra! C'mon! Give us a hint!" Elizabeth, my niece called out. Her 5 year old voice made her 10 times more cuter than she already was. 

Silence. 

I heard some motion come from behind a bush near us. I lean down to Elizabeth, and whisper,

"Go get the others, and come back here." She quickly nodded, and ran off to the other kids. They quickly came back, and came over to me. I sat down on the grass, and quickly told them the plan.

"Miss Sierra is behind the bushes," I point to the ones to the side of me. They were a good distance away from me. "I want you guys to scare her okay?"

"Okay!" They whisper shout. They ran over to the bushes quietly, and jumped on Sierra who popped out, trying to scare them.

"We found you!" Alex exclaimed. He was a child of one of my mom's friend's. He was 7 years old, but he was tall for his age. I got up, and started walking towards them.

"Ahhh! How did you find me?!" Sierra exclaims laughing.

"Miss Y/n, told us where you were!" Angelica exclaimed smiling brightly.

"Oh did she now?" She asks smirking up at me.

"I-" I was cut off by my mother yelling at us.

"Kids! Your parents are here!" The kids said goodbye, and quickly bowed to Sierra, and ran off to my mother. 

"I thought I told them to stop doing that..." She sighed laughing quietly.

"You're literally the princess of Aragond! The kingdom we live in!" I exclaim.

"I know, but I hate just being the princess.. people don't treat me like a real human being." She said annoyed.

"You're not just the princess though.." I say hugging her.

"I, umm, have to go.. Can I meet you in the field tonight?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, bye.." I say smiling lightly, after letting her go. She mouthed a "goodbye" and left. 

I went over to a giant willow tree, and sat underneath it, next to my leather satchel I brought with me. I pulled out the book I brought with me. "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. I picked up where I left off, and read in peaceful quiet with no distractions.

--2 hours later--

I had finished the book around 30 minutes ago, and I was just watching the animals run carelessly around the field I was in. 'They have nothing to worry about.. they're carefree..' I sigh, and put my book back in my satchel. I get up, brush off my dress, grab my satchel, and start walking back to my house.

(That's your dress, you can change the outfit, but I figured I would put this in here, because it fits the medieval era)

After about 10 minutes of walking, I finally arrive outside of my house. It's more of a cottage, seeing as it's pretty much in the woods. I walk in, and hang my satchel on the coat rack by my door. I walk into my kitchen, and start making a few sandwiches, and start putting fruit in a basket with the sandwiches, and a few things of water. Once I finish getting everything ready, I grab my black cloak, and put it on, before grabbing the basket, and leaving. I start heading to the flower field I was going to meet Sierra at. When I got there, I saw Sierra sitting on a blanket, on the grass. I smile to myself, and sit next to her. I really liked her. More than a friend. But I don't know if she even likes girls, so I never say anything.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry for running off earlier." She apologizes. 

"It's alright. You're here now." I say softly, smiling at her. She returns the smile, and we begin eating as the sun sets. 

--20 minutes later--

"I have something for you." Sierra says looking at me.

"You have to stop getting things for me." I say as she hands me a flower crown and a note.

"I want to. And I would suggest reading the letter first." She says quietly. I could've sworn I saw her blushing a bit, but I couldn't tell. I did as she told me, and read the letter first.

Dear Y/n,

Today marks our 12 year friend anniversary. I was 11, and you were 10 when we first met. I thought since you were younger than me, that you would be lame, but you weren't, and you never have been. You've been my only true friend. You stayed, when I had a lot of things going on, you never left, because of fights that we got into, you didn't use me, when I told you I was the princess. I still don't know how you didn't know. But what I know, and what I've known for around 3 years, is that I'm in love with you Y/n. I mean it, I love you more than anything in the world. When you started dating Laurence, it upset me, because I knew you didn't feel the same about me, but if you were happy, I was happy. When he broke your heart, it hurt me to see you so hurt, I wanted to protect you from everything, and everyone. I know you don't feel the same, but you deserve to know. I will never leave you, even if you reject me. You will always be my everything Y/n...

I love you...

Love, Sierra

----

I looked up, and she was walking away. I quickly ran over to her, and grabbed her arm. I had been crying already, because she liked me. When she turned her head, I instantly kissed her. My eyes were closed, as tears kept on streaming down my cheeks. I broke the kiss, and took a few deep breaths. Her eyes were watery, but soft. She was smiling so kindly, and softly. She place both of her hands on my cheeks, and wiped my tears away, before kissing me again. This time, the kiss wasn't a surprise, it was kind, and soft. She let go, and we smiled at each other.

"I love you too, Sierra..."

-----

Sorry for the trashy one-shot, it was the first one I've ever wrote. I hope you liked it! Have an amazing day/night! <3 -xxmidnightxx131