Chapter Two

*****

Kara laid Lena down on the king sized bed as they kissed feverishly. The ravenette let out a small moan when the woman above her settled between spread legs, grinding her hardness into Lena's center.

"Kara." She whined into the kiss, her hips bucking and creating more friction.

The kryptonian pulled away from the kiss, smiling at Lena's eagerness. "I've got you, Lena." She bent down and trailed hot, wet kisses down the pale neck that was scattered with beauty marks. A spike of chills ran down her spine when Kara reached the curve of her naked breast.

"You're teasing." Lena arched her back and ran her fingers through blonde locks. Kara only smirked up at her then continued her ministrations against creamy skin.

"I'm not teasing . ." She licked around a perky nipple before gently pinching it in between her teeth causing the ravenette to let out a small erotic gasp that fed the alien's ego. ". . I'm worshiping." She grinned mischievously.

"Kara." She moaned. "Please."

Emerald green eyes met crystal blue in an intense and lustful stare. Both of their hearts pounding audibly in their chest.

"Please, what, baby?"

Lena involuntarily moaned again at the pet name. "Make love to me."

Those words sent Kara into a frenzy. She surged forward and smashed her lips against the pale figure's with determination, ready to fulfill the request from Lena. And she did, giving Lena multiple earth shattering orgasms the entire night.

"Kara." The ravenette's voice snapped her back to reality. She blinked a few times, realizing that she was no longer in Lena's kitchen but now in her bedroom, the door slightly cracked.

"H-How did we get in here?" She quizzed while looking at her surroundings. The luxury bedroom looked the same as it did the last time she was here which, ironically, was exactly where her steamy flashback took place.

"You spaced out for a few moments so I brought you in here." Lena replied.

Kara's mind instantly wandered back to Logan, thinking about what he might've been doing at the moment while they were in here and Lena seemingly knew that.

"Don't worry, I put him in front of the T.V with two slices of pizza so, he'll be occupied for the next 10 minutes."

The blonde rubbed her temples and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. It's just-" She couldn't stop thinking about those three words that were said minutes ago. 'He's your son.'

"No, you don't need to apologize. I know what I just revealed to you must be extremely overwhelming and I have a lot of explaining and apologizing of my own to do." Lena's voice was brimming with sincerity. "I don't want to pressure you . . so if you don't want to talk right now then I completely understand."

Obviously, the revelation Kara just had was more than a lot to take in and Lena didn't want to push the kryptonian to talk if she didn't feel up to it. Kara, on the other hand, knew she needed answers to the multiple questions floating around in her head.

"I'm fine. We can talk now, I just . ." She trailed off and shakily sat down on the white rectangular ottoman that sat at the foot of the bed.

Not a lot of things wavered the super, obviously, but this situation was more than enough to make her weak in the knees. Lena joined her on the ottoman, allowing Kara to collect her thoughts while she also collected her own.