CHAPTER 1 : WHEN YOU THINK ITS THE END , ITS ACTUALLY THE BEGINNING

TRIGGER WARNING : THIS STORY CONTAINS CONTENT ABOUT SUICIDE .

On the Sunday afternoon of 20 December of 2021 ,It was a bright afternoon with clear sky and temperature reaching 16° C .

Kia was in deep thought as she was driving her motorcycle she was thinking about what she wrote in her diary last night " Dear diary , It was a tough day I tried to remain strong I tried to fight but I was not able to do anything . They always make fun of me and bully me I can't handle it anymore . I always try to forget it but I don't think I can do it anymore its either me or them dead . I hate them I hate them so much . That's why tomorrow I'm going to commit suicide , the thing I was so afraid to do " .

As she was driving to end the misery of her life something happened that could change her life forever . As she was waiting for the traffic signal to turn green she heard a loud noise and as she moved her head to see where it came from she saw a bus coming towards her in full speed from the front .

Kia quickly turned the vehicle in opposite direction and without hesitation she drove as fast as she could . It seemed like the bus was not in control , no matter how fast she was driving the bus was just right behind her . The bus was moving from left to right and it seemed brakes were not working . Kia worriedly drove the motorcycle in the opposite way and then fell off the motorcycle . The bus crashed to a pole leading it to turn sideways and a huge explosion happened leading her to almost faint .

Kia was a little injured with some back pain and broken ankle . As she was trying to see if anyone is alive she realized it was not a normal bus , it was a bus in which criminals are taken from jail to the execution centre , as afraid Kia was she tried to pick up the motorcycle which was just near her . When she reached out she saw someone standing near her she gasped and panicking she saw his face . He was a tall handsome middle aged man with handcuffs on his hand .

She said , " Who are you ?? and what-t-t do you want ? " .

He said while laughing mysteriously , " Me ohh you don't know me that's surprising how can a pretty girl like you doesn't realize who I am ".

She said , " Oh should I know who you are old man ? I don't know who are you but from what I can see you seem like a petty criminal who was about to get executed but just got lucky ".

He said , " Yea definitely a petty criminal . Do you really think I'm lucky or.. " as he was about to continue they saw a man wearing a helmet on a bike coming towards them . The criminal looked into Kia's eyes and said , "WHEN YOU THINK ITS TOO LATE ITS JUST THE BEGINNING , you are lucky I like you and I hope we meet again soon ... " . then he sat on that bike and drove off from there with the mysterious helmet person.

The mysterious person had a black coat on with a black cap and When Criminal said , " WHEN YOU THINK ITS TOO LATE ITS JUST THE BEGINNING ."He smirked his full face was not visible enough but that was enough to give Kia chills down her spine. He had a strange aura around him which made people terrified of him.

Kia then called 911 and telling them about the accident that happened and how the criminal escaped . Soon the rescue arrived there and took Kia to the nearby hospital where her injuries were treated . The police told her to recover and that she would be called to the station as being witness from the crime.

Next day , Kia was discharged in the morning and she was heading to the police station as she was summoned as a witness to a crime . As she was getting ready her father Mr Rollet Brown told her a shocking news the criminal she saw was actually

Typhon who is behind the serial killings of Moonlight which happened 18 years ago and on that day he was on his way to get executed .

When reached to the police station she was taken in the interrogation room as a witness to the runaway of Typhon the moonlight killer . Soon everywhere Typhon was registered as the most wanted fugitive of all time .

INTERROGATION BEGAN

A woman almost in her 40s entered the room .

She introduced herself as detective Ruby and said , " My name is Ruby I'm a detective and I'm going to ask you some question regarding what you witnessed ." She said no need to be nervous I have a son of your age don't need to worry .

Adding she continued " The person you saw was a criminal and to be exact serial killer you're lucky he didn't hurt you . He was about to be executed and was on death penalty when this happened . So tell me what exactly happened in details ."

Kia told the detective everything about him escaping and about the mysterious man on the bike who was actually his accomplice but she didn't told her about him saying I hope we will meet again soon .

Interrogation continued , Detective Ruby asked " What were you doing there in the first place ? Its a remote area and it only has barren lands , forest and a bridge nearby nothing that I recall would be useful or meaningful for a 17 year old girl to do there ? "

Kia was nervous as she didn't wanted her parents want to know she was going to commit suicide but she said "I'm sorry, I just went to get some fresh air . My exams are coming and I become anxious quickly that's why I had no idea something like that would happen . "

Detective said its okay at least we have someone who could witness the scene . Concluding the interrogation she told that Kia could be called again till the case is solved .

INTERROGATION FINISHED

After interrogation finished she met detective Ruby outside talking to a boy almost her age she recalled that he must be her son . As she was about to go the detective stopped her and introduced the boy as Felix her son and said I told her I have a son too you are like my daughter if your hiding anything lemme know now or later it will be too late for anything . Kia and Felix whispered to each other in there minds "WHEN YOU THINK ITS TOO LATE ITS JUST THE BEGINNING."

How did Felix know what Typhon said to Kia when he just had met Kia ??