CHAPTER 3 : THE START OF THE TRAGEDY

CHILDHOOD OF SERIAL KILLER

Typhon was born in Mehma village situated in Alaska of united states of America. It was a quite and peaceful village where the sky is clear as the river water and cold nights full of starts shining in the sky as beautiful as diamonds. He was raised in Moonlight Foundation of Hopes an orphanage situated in outskirts of the city . when he was 4 months old his parents left him outside the orphanage without any notice , the people in the orphanage took him in and raised him . Typhon named himself that name as he liked the character of ' typhon ' in the book of Typhon and the Winds of Destruction by JOAN HOLUB and SUZANNE WILLIAM . He left the orphanage at the age of 16 and decide to start his own new life and by his own rules .

TRAGEDY STORY OF TYPHON THAT TURNED HIM INTO THE FATHER OF ALL MONSTERS

Typhon was a really fun child from the beginning , everyone wanted him to be friends with him . Teachers , principal and even the founder, the head of orphanage really adored him but he had some problems . He would get easily annoyed and was a hyper active type of child . He used to look down upon on other children that were in the orphanage and had a sense of superiority . But despite of his problems he was pure hearted and a genius . He was an expert at subjects like maths and physics he was able to do things or know things that even adults didn't knew .

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED ONE NIGHT which made his dark and true self come out and show it to the world . It made him into that monster that even god couldn't stop him . He made just as ruthless and brutal as the same dark nights which he adored . Darkness took over him and it got worse as time making him one of the worst serial killers of all time . A childhood , an Orphanage , a cold and rainy night what could have happened on his birthday 16 December to make him see people as nothing but toys and puppet for him ?