CHAPTER 5 : A SUICIDE MISSION

Consumed by the fire of revenge Typhon chose a difficult journey which not only affect his body but his heart too . The fire of revenge was too hot that Typhon didn't realized he was burning in that fire too.

His crimes started on 16th of December 2002 and was later caught After 2 years when he was 18 on 5Th of November when he tried to use a credit card which he stole . He killed everyone who was related to the Moonlight Foundation but he didn't hurt any of the orphanage people . Afraid police when they caught the Typhon named the killings as the Serial killer of Moonlight .

At 22:00 pm The founder's wife and his two kids of the Moonlight Foundation of Hopes were found dead . Mrs William and her two kids Jenna and Lucy ( Age 10 and 5 ) reportedly committed suicide

And Mr William was missing from his home . According to the police at the crime scene , there were no blood or fingerprint traces and a suicide note was also not found .

He killed his victims in the same way his parents were murdered , during the investigation police seized a huge amount of drugs from the foundation and declared them as the criminals too . But if the police had took actions before a monster like typhon would have never born .

At the end of the trials Typhon was sentenced to death without parole . And this is how the case was closed by the help of Captain James who played a huge role to arrest the killer and expose the bad deeds of THE MOONLIGHT FOUNDATION AND HOPES . Although Typhon was pitied a little but he is not worthy of forgiveness as he killed his victims in a brutal way . It can be a lesson that police should always work for people so that another monster like Typhon cannot be born. And also one thing that cannot be forgive that Typhon parents were a part of mafia and the truth behind their death couldn't be found neither there body or even a trace was able to found out of there death.

As Felix and Kia turned the page of the book they found out they finished the book . It was a book written by a famous author who covers story of behind serial killings and murders . Both sighed as they realized its been too late and they were both sitting in a library reading about Typhon who fled away from getting executed . Felix and Kia were trying to finish this book together as they thought it was a great idea Felix wanted to know a little about Typhon as he wanted to know who his mother was catching and Kia was always interested in criminal psychology so for 1 week both read all the articles and books about THE SERIAL KILLINGS OF MOONLIGHT FOUNDATION AND HOPES .

Felix laid back looking out of the window and said , " I'm a little worried about my mother . This Typhon guy is not a good news I'm having a bad feeling about this and on the top of that , pops being weird lately I don't know whats wrong with everyone."

Kia said , " I'm sure everything will be okay . Your mother is a trained and a good detective and I think your dad also must be worried about your mother just like you are."

Felix replied " I hope you are right . Let me take you home your parents must be worried ".

As Felix and Kia were walking together Felix said , " Whats if its too late to catch Typhon ."

Kia and Felix said together " WHEN YOU THINK ITS TOO LATE ITS JUST THE BEGINNING."

Both get startled and Felix said , " How did you know that ?"

Kia said , " I was going to ask the same thing."

Both started laughing and Felix said His dad told him and Kia said Just my friend told me this awkwardly laughing .

"What a coincidence" Both said and started laughing.