I Wanna Make Your Heartbeat Run Like Rollercoasters

Wildfires don't burn this hot. The need that sat deeply imbedded in me for her was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Sure, there'd been that sexual need for release, but nothing like this. I needed all of her, right then, without exception. I wanted to devour every inch of her tiny body, I wanted to possess her like the demon I was. She locked her ankles around me and I pressed into her, my dick aching to be in her.

She gasped slightly into our kiss and I bit down on her lip ever so lightly, taking the opportunity to slide down to her neck and leave little nibbles on my way across her collarbone. I had to resist the screaming urge to bite down hard, mark her, make her mine. I felt my hands shaking as I ran them up her back as I tried to control myself. I wanted to rip her clothes off and plow into her until she couldn't walk, but I knew I wasn't thinking right. I needed to let her guide me or I was afraid I'd truly end up hurting her.

I pulled a hand from behind her, sliding it up tentatively along her ribs to her stomach, leaving it there as I continued to kiss her neck. She gently fisted my hair in her one hand, pulling me up to look at her as she slid her other hand to mine on her stomach. "What are you waiting for?" she panted as she pulled my hand up under her shirt to her perfect breast and I felt my cock throb against her. She let go of my hair and I wasted no time shoving the rest of her shirt up and taking her other tit in my mouth.

I heard her breath catch and her back arched up slightly as I ran my tongue around her nipple and lightly scraped it with my teeth as I pinched the other between my fingers. Her skin smelled of sweet figs and it wasn't helping my craving to devour her. I needed to taste her. It wasn't a want any longer, but a full-blown need. I left her chest, kissing my way down her stomach as my fingers fumbled with the button on her shorts.

In the greatest display of perfect timing ever, I managed to work it open just as my lips reached her waistband. I leaned back as she unlocked her legs from around me to pull them off her, only to be treated to the most beautiful sight when I did. No underwear. I swear, in that moment, her beautifully manicured pussy was like a work of art before me. I looked up at her as I sunk to my knees and any vestige of worry I had about her playing me disappeared.

Her face was flushed and her eyes flashed fiercely as she bit her lip in anticipation of where this was going. There was no hiding her need any longer either. She was as desperate as I was from the looks of it. I couldn't help the smirk that slid across my lips I lightly ran my hands up her legs and under her ass. I brushed the soft skin on the inside of her thigh with my lips and I heard a tiny moan slip from her mouth, the sound almost as utterly delicious as she was. Her thighs were already damp from her need, before I even got to the main event.

I slid my hands further up under her, my hands spreading wide to pull her by her hips to my eagerly awaiting mouth and I dove in, guns blazing. My tongue swiped wide and slow from bottom to top and back again. She cried out hard and grabbed at the edge of the table, making me want more reactions just like that out of her. She tasted like cream and I wanted to drink up every drop of her. I wasn't leaving that spot until she was dripping off my chin. I licked and teased, making her hips buck against my mouth as the most beautiful noises slipped from her lips.

She slid her hands into my hair as I gently sucked on her excited little clit. "Oh fuck." She whispered as I teased her with my tongue. I pulled a hand from under her and slowly slid a finger inside her soaked pussy. She moaned out hard and clenched down around it, making my cock throb painfully against my straining zipper. She was so tight; the act of repressing the urge to pull out my cock and shove it into her was nothing less than herculean.

I ventured to slide a second finger in as I continued to work on her clit. I heard her stifled moan and huffed out a little laugh as I twisted my fingers to curl up and hit that special little spot. I wanted to see her lose all control and I wasn't going to stop until I did. Her hips bucked against me involuntarily and I heard her gasp. I could feel her hands clench in my hair as she tried to maintain some sort of composure. I hummed into her as I worked my hand and mouth, making her clench around my fingers, hard.