Warnings/Intruduction

Hey yall, my names Emi and this is my first serious fic. I have always loved writing and wanted to do something with that, so here we are. 

In this fic a lot of what happens to our main character Andromeda is really just a vent for me, so i hope yall can be respectful towards that. While you don't have to agree with everything everyone says, I hope that this story and the comments can be a safe place for everyone.

So, this book does include romance, it is one of the big story lines, but that's not what the entire fic is about. Andromeda is Aro/Ace, just like me, so I will be writing her feelings and experiences to kinda coordinate with mine.

Now, I have read a lot of fanfics and a big bummer for them is the comments. I love to read the comments on stories but RR and people being disrespectful and close minded really ruin it. So one of the very few thing I want yall to do when reading this is to be nice, and when commenting think about the whole of the book, not just what is happening in the moment. I would also love for feedback on any and all mistakes in the book. 

Now, to the actual book. I want to start off with TW's. A big part of this book will be about Andromeda learning a lot about her, and learning to move on from her trauma and past. The trauma she will revolve around a lot will be about her being molested as a child, suicidal ideation, bullying, homophobia, and ableism. Andromeda has ADHD, OCD and Autism, while they will be a prominent part in the book, they are not the main focus. 

The point of this book isn't for it to be a dark book, but for some  people to be able to relate to it and for me to finally express what I can't say in real life.

This book does contain some serious topics so it will not be all happy and light all the time, but with that being said it will not all be sad. The ending of the book will be sad, but like a bittersweet sort of sad, and only the really investigative people will figure out what the ending will be.

I will try to update the book at least once a week, but I should be able to update more then that. If I am not able to update it more than I will let yall know. 

With that all being said, lets get to the book.