FAITH to Frenship

Art by: ceoghoulishwolf on twitter My talented friend Ceo he made this Stunning art of me, and my bestie spud she wanted to use her her axolotl Oc in the story as her so yea!  go give a follow-on twitter to my good friend Ceo and support his amazing art! he deserves all the love!! much love fam! ~Steph :) 

~~~~~Okay back to the story! <3 

The wolves make it to Steph's cabin, and they stop by some pine trees near the cabin and let papa and the gang off and they shrink to normal sized wolves.  Papa and the gang group together and talk to Steph.  

Papa: So, this is where you and your best friend live with your dog? 

Steph: Yep! *smiles* 

Mountain & Dewdrop: WOAH STEPH THIS IS A REALLY NICE CABIN!!

Steph: *giggles* Thanks Guys!  okay first things first we hope spud will be fine with you guys to come inside so we got a lot to explain to her... 

Papa: Okay honey lead us the way

Steph: *blushes* okay Papa!

Dewdrop: should we bring the wolves inside?

Mountain: Dewey remember she has her dog too so that would be invading her dog's territory so one of us has got to wait outside with the wolves.

Dewdrop: oh, that's right, sorry Steph. *blushes*

Steph: Dewey that's okay, once you guys meet Rose, she will be fine it just takes her a while to get used to new people so papa and dewdrop you come and mountain do you mind watching the wolves, until we come out to bring rose to meet the wolves then keep a good eye on these boys okay ! *smirks* 

Mountain: I don't mind Steph you and papa, Dewey here go tell spud of what all happened with the evil spirit , how we are heading to our neck of the woods soon. 

Steph: Got it Mountain man Hehe *giggles*

Dewey: HAHA MOUNTAIN MAN ! *chuckles* she called you mountain man cause your so tall ! 

Steph: Dewey! it's just all in fun its a nickname lol ! Sorry mountain Hehe I guess I'm just in a silly mood *smiles* 

Mountain: Your good Steph, I think its a funny nickname  lol very clever girly! 

Steph: Cool beans! okay gang let's go ! I really do hope Spud won't mind and be aware of my baby Rose she may bark a little so be patient and move slowly and not too fast she don't like it when you run or walk too fast she will chase after you and want to be in a playful feisty mood!

Papa walks with Steph and Dewdrop they head to the door and come to a halt. Steph gets a little nervous and Papa goes to Steph and tells her it will be okay lil birdy, Dewdrop holds Steph's hand to comfort her. Steph feels lots better and goes to knock on the door and they wait for a answer. 2 mins an then the door opens an out comes a colorful Axolotl.  

Spud: STEPH!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL YOU SAID WAS YOU WERE GOING TO BE DOING SOME PHOTOGRAPHY FOR A WHILE, I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! *Cries* and goes to hug Steph. *

Steph: I'm sorry spud but a lot has happened, i met some amazing people who saved me, and this is going to sound crazy, but lots have happened in these very woods we live in.*hugs back*

Spud releases Steph from the hug and dewdrop and papa come to Steph and dewdrop goes to hold Steph's hand again not just for Steph's comfort but also his as well and papa hangs closely to Steph and wraps his arms around her waist.  Steph blushes and says well here are the amazing people I was talking about and oh there's mountain over there with these good boys Behemoth and   Asmoddeus there Wolves but secretly their godly wolves! Mountain waves hi and Steph says they will be out in a bit, and he nods. 

Steph: Spud you must keep this a secret and no one else can know okay! this will only be known between me and you, Papa, Mountain, Dewdrop, the other ghouls. 

Spud: YESS MAM! *Smiles* I'm assuming the one who looks like a skeleton is papa and the ghoulish steam punk masks are the Ghouls? Yes ? 

Steph: Yes and lets get inside so we can have proper introductions and get rose to meet Papa and Dewey and then meet the wolves and Mountain later. 

Spud opens the door slowly and lets everyone in, Rose comes running in excited and jumps on Steph and Steph giggles, yes, I miss you too Rosey! *smiles* Steph pets rose and then rose looks at papa and Dewey curious and barks loudly. 

Steph: Rose! it's okay baby *pets rose and brings her closely to her* sorry guys she not used to new visitors come follow me to the living room well get her acquainted to you guys. 

Papa: Sweetheart that's fine and your doggo is so adorable! *smiles* 

Dewey: Stephhhh! OMG ROSEY IS SUCH A LIL CUTIE PIE AWWE! *Smiles* 

Steph: Thanks papa and Dewey! *blushes/ smiles* 

Steph introduces them to Rose, and Spud helps calm down rose by petting her and gives her a bacon biscuit treat for being good, Dewey absolutely falls in love with rose and Papa is enjoying giving Rose belly rubs and Rose is enjoying all the attention given to her. 

*Time skip about talking about what all happened, etc.*

Spud is all caught up on what all went on and gives you a big bear hug! Steph tells spud how it all went down and how the epic fight went on an how they saved you from the evil spirit. 

Spud: wow I can't believe that happened I'm sorry bestie I wish I could have kicked some ass to help anyways do you guys want something to eat and play some video games and chill for a while before you leave , i know bestie you got some packing to do but lets invite mountain and well have to chain the wolves on a post or ask them to shrink cause I don't need our cabin to be ruined we built this cabin together an it was built on LOVE! *giggles* 

Steph:  Yes, spud I know *chuckles* and that sounds good and Papa and Dewey is that okay with you and dewdrop can u invite Mountain man in *smirks* 

Papa: sounds good to me lil birdy an oo it's been a while since I've gamed, and we traveled a while so taking a break sounds good. *smiles* 

Dewdrop: SOUNDS GOOD Steph! CAN WE HAVE PIZZA IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I HAVE HAD PIZZA AND IVE HAD A HANKERING FOR IT! *PULLS THE PUPPY DOG EYES OUT* 

Papa: Now Dewey no telling my lil birdy what to do give her some time to think.

Steph: Papa it's okay and Pizza does sound good Dewey *giggles* okay everyone PIZZA AND GAMING TIME!! *smiles* 

Everyone has pizza and Dr. pepper soda to drink, while they are having a good time playing Kirby and the forgotten land together, having a good laugh, joking around.

*Time skip to meeting of the wolves with Rose* 

The Ghouls make sure the wolves are shrunk down to normal wolf size and slowly bring the wolves in while Papa is cuddling Rose, Steph is petting her to calm down and telling her it's okay while she growls for a while at the wolves and then stops. Papa lets rose explore to walk to the wolves and Steph stays close to rose while Dewey and Mountain watch the wolves sniff at rose and rose tries to snip at one of the wolves and then the other tries to sniff her butt. Rose barks and then they start getting along finally and they all go to play with one another while Papa and Steph discuss some things.