Chapter 3 Eacape

"I'm not leaving until I see what's in that pool.," Jenny shouts her insanity and crave for knowledge taking over her fear. This is why they had to forever pair you with Jenny, you we're the only one able to control her as you slapped her and remind her of all the knowledge shed miss out on if she was dead. Suddenly Something starts to surface in the pool as the chain you'd shot completely falls to the ground . Your neck whips in that direction. A sarcophagus raises with a scream. The face permanently shrieking mercury.Your breath holds in a chill. The eyes are unseeing but the empty sockets are glued to You.
Then they start screaming.
Camel spiders. Colonies of them run at the group. 'Brown amazon-legged creatures with furry legs
As you shoot trying to find a way out slowly everything blurs the sound of screaming and gunshots fading into background noise.

When you blink you open your eyes.Your breath steadying, seeing the warm rays and glittering sands. Mountains of sand stretch as far as the eyes can see glittering in the sun like gold.
"Meritamen..."
Your head turns to see
Turquoise dipped fingers
Down a woman.
With bronze skin shining in the sun.
and bare feet:
Raven black hair curling in the heat
Fiery dark eyes lined in fierce gold and turquoise blue paint.
a slender hand raises your head from the ground.
The woman leans in your noses touched.
Sure hands grasping at your waist for leverage of your plump and full hips
"I hoped you would find me." She says nosing the crook of your neck
She trails kisses from your neck to the valley of your collar bone.
Those dark eyes admiring everything you have to offer as you shiver
"My one."
She leans in impossibly close breathing against Your hair
"Setepai"
"Y/n" Jenny calls
You jump snapping out of it .
"You ok," she says, worried."
"We need to leave ," she rebuts.
"Theirs something wrong with y/n but I think I speak for both of us when I say shes not leaving Egypt without that sarcophagus."

Everything goes by in a rush. In a daze, they fight they're way out of the cavern and she watches as they lift the sarcophagus from its jail. She races to the plane with Jenny. They finally get safely in the air for 15 minutes until suddenly a flock of crows runs into the engine. Killing it and un-stabilizing the plane. Red lights flash as the plane starts to go down They all huddle together against the end of the plane. parachutes on the nearby wall I have to get to them y/n thinks but just as she spots them nick has already taken one and jumped out leaving her Jenny and only one parachute.They look at each other and Jenny slowly sits down wind blowing through her hair handing you the parachute with a sad smile ,but instead you force it onto her and as she tries to put it on you instead you throw her out to safety as she cries your name you step back for a running start then jump out of the plane

They look at each other and Jenny slowly sits down wind blowing through her hair handing you the parachute with a sad smile ,but instead you force it onto her and as she tries to put it on you instead you throw her out to safety as she cries your ...

Diving and catching up with her to embrace her watching as her face goes from dead to relived.
Finally landing away from the crash site you both relax unhooking " how do you manage to pull these things off" Jenny says laughing " you know me ... I'm just ridiculously lucky" you reply " wonder how I should thank you ... Maybe margaritas and a Sex On The Beach" she jokingly flirts before you can laugh at her joke you hear a screech.Your mouth drops as you make out the creature snarling low on the ground.
It rises from a crouch. You make out one leg...two. Its torso leans to one side as if the spine is broken. Another deep snarl vibrates it's chest the dirty layers around it. Five long bony fingers raise slowly to point at Jenny as it lets out an anguished and rage filled scream. You and her make a break for it and a car pulls up in-front of you with nick driving " kick my ass for leaving you both latter but right now get in the car" he says. You both share a look before jumping your n as you drive a slight fog covers the path as you all buckle in "what the fuck was that" you screamed "I don't know" nothing close replied but it's following us he yelled looking at it through the rear view mirror "shit!" Jenny screamed "floor it and take a right we gotta lose it  driving away into the distance the group could finally breath before being flung of the road by a zombie and crashing .

One day later, in the early hours of June 10, two emergency workers having been sent by the groups higher ups who didn't believe them fully they had been extracted from the crash and "revived" through unknown methods seeing as no one could understand how they had survived little did they know that it was a curse placed in them by the very thing they had brought back into the world . As the workers were investigating the site of the plane crash. One of them noticed Ahmanet and called his partner over to look. But she quickly stabbed him in the eye with her hand before sucking out his life energy, feeling her power slowly return to her body and when the other emergency worker arrived and noticed the mutilated corpse of his partner, he too had his life energy sucked out losing his footing attempting to run away from her. Having turned the two into zombies, she had only one thing on her mind to regain her body and find her chosen leaving the crash site to search for her. as they drove something hit the side of the car causing Jennifer to be thrown out y/n reaches out for her. She could feel her just as she knew she to could feel herself she was coming for her and nothing would stand in her way .

Back in London you walked the streets contentedly Finley back in civilization and enjoying all of its amenities. Your

hand with a scream everything seams to happen in slow motion as the tips of their fingers just barley meet grasping for each other before missing as Jenny falls out rolling with a scream of pain. SHIT ! Nick screams u turning the car for her whatever the fuck was chasing you towering over her with a scream grabbing at her with claws as she ran you open to door without stopping her running towards you , you lock arms an yank her in both sighing in relief the thing now chasing you again . Suddenly seeing an army of the undead in front of the church you had just driven away from cornered nick tries to drive away but they surround on all sides causing the car to crash silence and ringing is in the air you vision blurry head bleed . You can feel yourself being carried ringing in your ear as you regain consciousness. You begin to fight back you open your eyes screaming as you realize your being carried by an undead hoard. You struggle but are held still by dead bony hands and forced onto an alter in the church like a sacrificial lamb as you can see the monster no some woman come up to you on top of you screaming in your struggle it punches forward you close your eyes thinking it was going to kill you but when you open them you can see it had punched through the angle in front of you pulling. Dagger from its head preparing to stab you . You don't flinch seeing fit to die with honor but it stops so close to your heart pulling back like it's missing something . You didn't know what to do but you heard shots ringing out around you and her head snapped to the source as you could see nick fighting through them as they crowded him . You were pulled of the slab by Jeremy as you both ran out of the back joined by nick as you ran back to the site through the forest having lost them.

I want to give a special thanks to @gaypoptarts for supporting this story and all others thank you ❤️