Chapter 4: Leaving

I woke up feeling so excited to go to California ; jumping up from my bed i made a dash to my bathroom. Hanging on the door was the outfit i planned on wearing today,I couldn't believe it i was meeting the man of my dreams soon, without another thought i got inside the shower. I wanted to smell sweet so some butter scotch body wash would diffently do the trick. Putting on some black eye liner on would make my brown eyes pop and one coat of red pink lipstick. My pink flats were waiting for me to slip them on but first I had to tame my hair. While the flat iron sizzled the  last piece of curly hair my bedroom door opened.
"What are you doing you have two hours to get to the air port!" alyssa said grabbing a Suite case from my floor.
"I'm almost done. You can put some of my bags in the car if you want." I suggested looking at her through the mirror.
She left with out an answer, i could tell my being late was bother her.  When I was fished i gave my hair a quick fluff ; grabbed my purse ,making sure everything was in it of course, and walked out of my bedroom. On our way out the door i picked up my phone charger and earphones, I couldn't survive with out music in my life. I was a little sad leaving the Paris but i was only for a little while. Right?  I said goodbye to her while I locked the door but it wasn't goodbye or was it..........

Alyssa and I played music in the car all the way to the airport. I' m pretty sure this is her way of getting to spend time with me before I'm gone for a week.  I rapped a few songs with  Alyssa, getting the smile on her face was the best part.
"I'm the queen of this shit crowned by the toilet." Alyssa had so musch enthusiasm when it came to music it was infectious just like her personality you either loved her, wanted her, or envied her. She pulled in to the airport lot parking the music becoming apart of the background as  She gave me a look that almost broke my heart.
"I'm gonna miss you."I said to her with my head down. 
"I'll miss you too, but we'll see each other in a couple days or so." she replied with a fake smile on her face.
" Do you have everything like the car papers and everything?" she asked changing the subject. 
I gave her a nod while getting out of the passenger side door. I made sure I had all my bags than I walked in to the busy airport. It was a little chilly in the airport so I reached in my bag grabbing a small black sweater.

Flight 186

I herd the intercom lady say. Just knowing it was my flight gave me  butterflies in my stomach and they were going crazy. I loaded my bags on in the top compartment and made my way to the window seat. First class baby I said to myself. I knew this flight was gonna be amazing especially when a super cute guy sat by me and gave me a wink. He had black hair that almost looked jelled back giving him a greaser kind of look. His pink lips parted giving me the slightest view of his tongue, as it darted out quickly wetting his lips. The act alone made me quiver. There was something about this guy that made me want to run and jump on top of him all at the same time. As he reached for the slide out table his hand touched the inside of my thigh; my breath hitched, and i could feel the heat rise from my neck bringing color to my cheeks."Sorry mi Amor". Was his only reaction to the heat building in my body. I looked down noticing he was wearing a very expensive suite. One that only a business man could truly fill out. Cursing myself in my head for only putting on a pink tank top and skinny jeans with flats. Why didn't i think of dressing a little more sexy, Angel you could be dazzling this hunk right now. I was mentally bagging my head on the window while eye raping the Adonis next to me.
A yawn soon left my mouth causing me took take a look at my phone. It was ten o' clock at night. The adrenaline finally leaving my body leaving me completely drained. My body drooped a little my head leaning towards the mystery man's shoulders. His broad shoulders were calling me to just lay my head on them and before i knew it my head was actually on them. My hair covering part of his neck and and shoulders and like a light i was out.