Chapter One: A Night We'll Remember Forever (21+)🔥

(A/N: We're picking up literally right after the wedding and reception. Yoongi and Soo-Yin are already back at the dorm for the night. Of course, Yoongi told the guys to just keep themselves occupied for several hours😉😏)
---------------------------------------------------------

     "Mrs. Min..." Yoongi whispered sweetly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me towards him, and nestled his chin into the crook of my neck. I could feel my heart start to race as his lips grazed my skin. I smiled as I felt his hand venture down, rubbing the lower part of my stomach. I heard him chuckle softly as he unwrapped his arms from around me. I then felt his fingers meet on the back zipper at the top of my wedding dress. He slowly starting unzipping it. I felt an excited chill running down my spine.

       "You are so beautiful, Soo-Yin." Yoongi muttered as he slowly pulled my dress down from around my shoulders. "So beautiful."

        I then felt my dress fall to the floor and I carefully stepped out of my dress. I was left in just in my white lace panties. I turned around and our eyes met immediately. As I stared deeply into his dark eyes, I knew I was staring into my entire world. I felt as if everything else today had been an absolute blur, everything but Yoongi. His hands cupped my cheeks and he smirked as he leaned in close. I could feel his warm breath tickling my skin. The smell of his cologne taking over everything and I felt myself getting drunk on his scent alone.

       "Yoongi, I--" I replied.

       Before I could even finish, Yoongi crushed his lips against mine. My heart started pounding as my arms wrapped around his neck. My hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to me. His hands then quickly moved away from my cheeks as he threw off his jacket. His hands then gripped me firmly at my waist, and he started kissing me back hungrily. He eagerly parted my lips with his, teasing my tongue with his. I felt myself walking backwards towards our bed.

       As soon as my legs hit the side of the bed, our lips parted for a brief moment. As we were breathing heavily, Yoongi licked his lips. Yoongi then bent down and picked me up and gently placed me onto the bed. He quickly started unbuckling his belt, throwing it down hurriedly. He then started unbuttoning his pants and threw them down as well. I smiled and blushed as I could see how hard he was through his boxers. 

     He then climbed onto our bed and on top of me. As I laid on our bed, staring up at him, my stomach started to fill with butterflies. He smirked as he slowly started unbuttoning the buttons of his dress shirt.

      "Mr. Min, I can see that you're eager." I teased.

      "Oh you have no idea, the second I saw you I couldn't wait to strip you down." Yoongi replied deeply as he unbuttoned the last button and slid off his dress shirt. I bit my lip as I gazed at his lean yet toned body. I could feel myself getting wet with anticipation. I wanted to feel him, all of him.

     He parted my legs and ran his hands along my thighs. I felt an electric shock course through my body the closer his hands got to my pussy. He then gripped my lace panties and quickly pulled them down around my ankles and threw them off. He then leaned down and hovered over me, smiling at me. I felt his hand start to run along my folds. I moaned softly as his fingers started to rub my clit. I could feel myself soaking his fingers as he started to rub my clit more vigorously.

    "Oh what's this?" Yoongi said teasingly. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's eager." Then all of a sudden, I felt Yoongi slide his finger into me, pumping it in and out slowly as his thumb rubbed my clit. Pleasure radiated to my core as he picked up his speed, moving his finger faster and faster.

     "Mmm...Yoongi..." I moaned. His lips then enveloped mine and my heart soared. I pulled him down towards me deepening the kiss. Our tongues danced around each other as my hands ventured down towards his boxers. I gripped his boxers and started pulling them down. Yoongi parted from our kiss and immediately moved his finger out of me. He quickly pulled his boxers off the rest of the way. After he removed his boxers, he hovered himself over me, propped up on his elbows. He then eagerly claimed my lips for himself, kissing me passionately.