Chapter 20: Found the second

A month has passed after the nine tails attacked and inside of a near by forest there was an explosion as Shisui had now jumped from a branch of a tree.

Shisui had taken out an a explosive tag kunai and thrown it back into the forest which had connected with another explosive tag kunai.

The two Kunai had clashed as they had exploded as Shisui had then landed on the ground as he had seen a fire ball coming toward him which Shisui quickly jumped back as the fireball had hit a tree.

While Shisui had aslo hide behind of another tree as he began trying to come up with a plan as he had then taken out a kunai with a smoke bomb attached and thrown it towards where the fire ball came from and the smoke bomb had exploded which Shisui needed.

Shisui had then quickly jumped from behind of the tree preformed the hand signs and realeased the Jutsu.

"Fire style: Phoenix flower Jutsu!" Shisui said launching volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying toward the direction where the previous fireball came from and as then Yato had jumped up from the tree.

As Yato had dodged the volley of small fireballs and landed as Shisui had the rushed toward Yato with his kunai and so Yato did as well as the two had began clashing kunai with Yato on the offensive while Shisui was on the defense.

Shisui had finally noticed and opening and went to attack but Yato just smirked as this is what he wanted and just as Shisui arm had gotten closer Yato had grabbed Shisui wrist with his hand and then pull him up then thrown him to a near by river.

While Shisui was about to hit the water he had preformed the hand signs and then spin himself to aim towards Yato and launched his Jutsu upside down.

"Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" Shisui had sent fireball at Yato who had quickly and swiftly preformed hand signs to prefrom a Jutsu as well.

"Earth style: Mud Wall!" Yato had then slammed his hands into the ground and quickly piles up into a defensive wall, blocking the incoming Fire ball that Shisu sent towards him as Yato had then jumped above the mud wall and landed ontop of it.

Yato had looked to see Shisui standing ontop of the water using his avanced chakra control he was able to land in the water without even needing to think as the just came second natrue to him.

Shisui had then preformed the hand signs "Water style: Water dragon Justu!" Shisui had launched a waer dragon towards Yato and with the addition of the lake it made preforimg the Jutsu more quick.

Yato had seen this coming but instead of preforming a Jutsu Yato had taken out three kunai knives with paper bombs attached to the kunai at which Yato had jumped back and then thrown the kunai knives toward the water dragon.

The moment on contact with the water dragon the paper bombs exploded and water from the Jutsu had began to drop as if it was rainning and Yato was just looking at Shisui who had unsheathed his short katana.

Yato had done the same as he had unstheathed his blade as well with Shisui jumping towards Yato who had prepared himself as the two blades clashed creating sparks in the air with each sword clash.

'Damn I can't even spot a single opening in sensei form even with my Sharigan it's still hard' Shisui thought to himself as Yato had then went for a thrust which Shisui had dodged only to have Yato quickly grab him by the wrist and tossed him toward a tree.

Shisui quickly just stabbed his blade into the tree and catching himself so he doesn't recive to much damage as he landed down on his feet once again while panting being very exhuasted.

"Alight Shisui thats enough for today lets head home" Yato said as they have been trainning since in the middle of the night and it was now late in the morning so Shisui was pretty exhuasted while Yato on the other had didn't even seem physically exhuasted.