Reunion and Rage

While still flying and carrying Milim at the same time, I asked Ciel 'Ciel, where are they right now?' [Here's the location master, and also they're probably on high alert right now since they now have a gist that you're back, Master.] My eyes glowed gold-cyan when the information loaded in "Yosh, let's go!" I boosted my way there.

As I was flying my way there, my subordinates were holding a meeting for me...

3rd Point of View

"Could it really be rimuru-sama?" The red haired general asks the others in the surrounding chairs.

"Fu fu fu, he definitely is. The power and that aura is definitely non-other than OUR Rimuru-sama!" A black-haired demon was confident in his words.

"If Diablo says so... Then I'd have to agree." A purple-haired that looks like a modern assistant agrees with the black haired demon's words.

A pink haired demon comes forward and says "Then, what do we do first?" She asked the entire room.

A blond-haired man with dark skin stepped up and proposed an idea "We should meet with her, or invite her to a banquet. In which we will prepare for my sworn brother's return." A green muscular man heard the word 'banquet' and he agreed without a second thought.

The other's thought about it and was very positive with the idea so they all agreed.

!!!

They all looked in one direction with high alert and then...

!!! BOGSHHH !!!

The wall fell and crumbled down, the dust created a huge smoky mess. Then the dust slowly dissapeared revealing a gorgeous figure that is incomparably more beautiful than any living being, not living, will live, and once lived.

"Rimuru-sama!" The whole group thought.

"Hello, I'm back." Rimuru said coolly with Milim on her back. The group immediately cheered but also moved fast and got Milim to her room to put her down to the bed. (Milim sometimes would stay here, but this is not where she really lives. But since she came ever so often they decided to make a room for her.)

Rimuru used her skill to wake Milim up, since she temporarily made her fall asleep since she knew how much of a cheerful fuss Milim was gonna make while on the way. Milim opened her eyes slowly, Rimuru comes into the picture immediately while the other were a still a little blurry. But just as Rimuru came into sight, she already went in for the hug. Tightly while crying "D-dont *hic* ev-*hic* ever lea-*hic*leave again!!" She was sobbing hard but others agreed with her in a spiritual level.

Rimuru found herself surrounded by her crying subordinates, sworn brother, equals, and her bestie hugging her. They were all crying but was very happy for her return, they waited for so long just for this special moment and now it has come, they were all satisfied. Rimuru's surroundings were loud but she smiled even more by responding to her besties hug and reassured all of them.

"Don't worry, I'll be staying now..." It was one line that meant the heavens for all of them. They were now all reunited.

===

Back at the scene, The Queen and Halione were just as shocked as Alendesir was. The queen though, she immediately turned to her stepsons direction with bloodshot eyes. "Was that your friend?!" Alendesir was terrified but he managed to squeeze out a reply "Y-yes..." The queen pondered for a second when Halione interrupted the cold air. "Who was that? She as unbelievably strong... Is she part of the Demon Gods or the Neutrals?" No one answered but they all were confused.

===
Back at the hidden mansion
===

Rimuru was surrounded by his family they were all excited and asking questions about his journey, and Rimuru was more than glad to answer their curious self's.