Going Back To The Good Days 1

{Initiating Wakeup Command}

'Bzzzzt.#&@&#&#-bzzt!' I suddenly had this electrification feeling inside my whole body, even my soul felt it.

'sigh, this is why I hate sleeping!' I thought to myself while still shrugging off the feeling.

[Well, no can do master for you're the one who commanded me to do those forcefully everytime. And besides you can't wake up without it -__-]

"So early in the morning and Ciel is already being sassy" I whispered to air while rolling my eyes. [What did you say MASTER?] Ciel said with an intimidating aura that I can feel behind my back.

"It's nothing, Ciel ahahaha" I tried laughing it off but all I heard was a loud [Hmmph!] from Ciel. 'Hey, I'm sorry I'm just a little annoyed by the electricity shock a little while...' [Okay....] "No Ciel, I'm truly sorr-" I stopped when I heard the door open then Alendesir just came running in then sat on the wooden chair that in my self-made room is supposed to be a comfy sofa, but there he was panting while also pressing on the chair "Why is this wooden chair so comfy, even my own royal couch is inferior to this..." I heard his mumbling whispers 'Well of course it is, It's made by yours truly-' [And?] My boasting thoughts were countered by a cold and threatening robotic woman voice 'And uh eto, Ciel-san!' "Uhh, hey Satora-san can I say something?" Alendesir asked.

"I mean you're already saying something?..." He looked at me with a tomato-embarrassed face before saying "Oh..." I immediately noticed the change of mood in the room and then said "Uh Eto, what I mean by that is you can continue and that I don't mind." I said with a smile hoping he would take my answer and stop being upset and... luckily he did "Oh, okay so umm Satora-san there is a problem that not only this country and kingdom needs to face but also the whole world right now..." My expression turn serious immediately "What is it?" I asked he then looked down at the floor before saying "Well my step mom, the Queen and the Goddess Halione had an argument with one person on the Neutral side and now they are fighting, I just heard it from the queen right now since she came running to her precious armor room finding the 'Queenavenia Armor'." I paused "Wait, what's the Queenavenia armor?" He looked hesitant to say anything but then he inhaled and then he talked "The Queenavenia is used to be owned by the Goddess Minavenia but then she disappeared some time ago and now the queen found it one day and claimed it as her own while saying 'finders keepers'." He did some hand gestures.

I chuckled a little before turning serious again then asked "Hmmm, well now what's happening?" even with lots of thoughts and overwhelming emotions washing over me to the news he dropped and while also Ciel trying to calm me down I still managed to listen carefully "Uhmm, now I think she's gathering up power and-" Falling and Rumbling of the ground while loud sounds of glass and concrete breaking can be heard from the left side of the castle, Alendesir immediately ran to me and grabbed my by the wrist before running to the hallways and eventually running to his room (I know it's his room since I have the mad of the whole castle generated in my mind and soul.) then he grabbed this blue sapphire thing before grabbing me by the wrist again then running back to the hallway to run to somewhere.

We were running to what seems like the teleportation chamber when we heard a laugh, for me it was familiar "FUAHAHAHA, NOW YOU'LL NOW NOT TO INSULT RIMURU-SAN OR MAYBE YOU WON'T GET TO INSULT HER AT ALL AFTER THIS!" I immediately got my senses up since I see above the castle was Milim in her battleform while the queen was sitting on the floor wounded real bad with burned chunks of ashes of parts of her body was hovering with the wind, while greeting her teeth and beside her was what seems like the Halione girl she was nearly gone. And seems to be using her last strength and power to put up the shield that was protecting them both, You see I wouldn't be against this but since her dragon nova will probably be the same size of the whole castle including where we are currently standing "I need to stop her." (Although I can probably just save this Alendesir guy here, I feel bad for the people in this castle the innocent lives that did nothing but to serve a horrible queen and probably even being slaved to the bone by her. I don't like that thought so I will.) "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SATORA-SAN WE HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE HER! SHE'S PART OF THE 24 GUARDIANS AND ANOTHER WARNING SHE'S ALSO IN THE NEUTRAL SIDE AND MOSTLY THE NEUTRALS ARE SO POWERFUL THAN MOST OF THE GODS/GODDESSES-!"

I cut him off immediately by freeing myself from his hold and floated there with this broom to make it like I'm just a high-ranking witch that tries to save the day (I still want to surprise her y'know >:>) Milim noticed my presence and said "HAH? Who are you?, Pathetic Queen is this person here another on of you're backups?" She turned to her before looking back at me then her eyes gleamed "Surely, you know that this can't beat me!, She's just a witch." She rolled her eyes 'Oh Milim, I'm gonna tease you later for 'purposely' and sincerely insulting me.' I thought evilly while imagining the image of it (MUahahahhaha) then before I do anything I want to pretend and not just reveal myself on the spot 'There's no fun in that is there?' [Master, since where were you a sadistic and evil person towards you're subordinates.] Ciel 'asked' not really since she's just joking.

I positioned myself in a fighting stance and changed my voice to a much mature and graceful tone of which they barely heard of (My subordinates) 'I like to call it really adultly, graceful and matured voice of mine that I don't like using and only use it for ceremonies but since I know that they probably have my voice registered to their brains and ears and maybe even soul, I deleted it from their own memories of this adult voice of mine that I will be using. So she and some who are watching won't know me yet...'

"I will be that boy's protector." I pointed to Alendsir "A protector huh?" She squinted her eyes to Alendesir then.

3rd POINT OF VIEW

Rimuru teleported behind her back and whispered "You shouldn't let something so trivial distract you." Milim knew she was there and using her skills before Rimuru can touch her to inflict magic damage Milim elbowed her on the stomach, but then Rimuru vanished in the air and Milim looked around before sensing her below, She shot out beams of light that can burn as much as the sun could keeping her senses open at all time and sensing this witch stranger teleporting(?) everywhere not even sparing a millisecond 'Hmm, she seems strong I must have underestimated her stupid Milim!, Rimuru taught you to not underestimate someone even if they look weak.. sigh I miss rimuru-san...' I though sadly but then I finally sensed the stranger again I used my strength to this time actually hit this girl in one hit and kill her with my "DRAGON NOVA!!" I can see her infront of my power attack perfectly positioned to burn then DARKNESS appeared everywhere.

Like I was in some space of darkness, I panicked 'Sh*t, what now? I didn't know that had the power to do THIS.. But I think I remember a method that Rimuru teached me to get out of this stuff!' Milim though before she immediately started doing the method when she heard the woman's voice again "You cannot escape this space even with THAT method." Milim turned her head to where she thinks it's heading from "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE METHOD?!" Milim was angrily screaming now then a melodious laugh was heard before the voice spoke "Because I was the one who teached you that method, surely I have something to counter it." There a throne appeared out of the darkness with a person sitting on it, a gorgeous figure and a dangerous can be seen.

Milim blinked for some time then after "RIMURU?!" The figure stand up then there she was a gorgeous being with a unrivaled beauty and grace, Rimuru. Milim immediately ran to her for a hug then while hugging her for a while Rimuru heard her little sniffs, she giggled before saying "So, how was my show back there?" "Idiot!, I thought you were never com-*sniff* coming ba-*hic* back, and HOW COME THE NECKLACE YOU GAVE DIDN'T RINGED OR GLOWED?!" Rimuru just laughed before saying "I just wanna surprise you guys." Milim just hit her once before falling asleep in her arms.

"Oh yeah, wait should I let her sleep in here or should I just bring her to the others so I can meet them too?" [Option 2, Master. I think you should meet the others they must be confused when watching the match since Milim-sama just disappeared.] "Oh, right. Great thinking Ciel ;)" I shoot out a smirk and a wink to the other figure from the opposite of the room when I felt those electrification feeling again 'Bzz*^*$&^&t-' "Okay, okay sorry gosh Ciel!" [Hmmph!] She's probably blushing now.

Rimuru POV

I emerged from nothing when I looked to Alendesir who seems shocked then I sent him a telepathic message 'I'll meet you at the back of the Clougia Mountain, later.' Then I took and yes without the broom this time, now I'm just floating with a very faint golden beam on my feet (And yes, now she's out of her disguise but still with mask).

_________________________________________

Next chapter will be idk when released since, motivation just came to me today but sorry i'm lazy but i'm not dropping nor discontinuing this. :)