Episode 1: Origins Pt.1

| Zaierre's Pov |

| Zaierre's Pov |

" Why are you tryna pick a fight with me? Why can't you just leave me alone?! UGH! THIS IS ALREADY HARD ENOUGH! Hey wait I was right, you are angry after all! SIT BOYYYY! Sit boy sit boy sit boy-" I said along with the video that played on my laptop in front of me.

I smiled, shaking my head at the idiotic half dog demon that always managed to get himself in trouble with Kagome. I moved my hand across my laptop, moving the mouse so that I could click to go to the next episode, then I went back to combing through my hair; glancing at the full body mirror that I had in front of me, before looking back down to my laptop.

" Mh mmh mhhh mhhhh mmh mmh-" I hummed along to the opening song of the next episode, swaying back and forth while applying the heat protectant to the section of my hair that I had just detangled.

My eyes were glued to the screen as I ran the product through my hair when my eyes became somewhat blurry as I began to space out and go into my own head.

" I really don't understand their thought process. I've been homeschooled my whole life, now all of the sudden they want me to start going to public school? They claim the bakery is getting too busy for them to continue schooling me themselves this year, but why can't they just hire someone else to do it? I'm so irritated. I don't want to go to school with other people. I just wanna stay in the comfort of my own room like I've been doing." My thoughts were interrupted with a light knock at my door. It took me a few seconds to snap out of my daydream before I called out to whoever it was on the other side.

" Who is it? " I spoke.

Their was no answer back, but the doorknob twisted and the door was pushed open to see the dark black/bluish tresses of my mothers hair poke in before she stepped in fully. " I just wanted to check up on you. You've been up here since the bakery closed, and it's getting pretty late sweetheart. I want you to be well rested for your first day of school." She told me, her soft voice not giving me the comfort that it usually would.

" I know mom, but I have to finish my hair or I'm gonna have half straight have puffy hair. You know it takes me a long time to do it." I told her, trying to keep my irritation down as I parted the section into a smaller piece before picking up the straightening iron and passing it along my hair once.

I ran the comb over that piece, satisfied that it straightened nicely and had a good bounce to it, then I repeated those same steps with the next piece and continued with that until I was done with the whole section.

" I know that it takes a while honey, which is why I suggested prior that you should should have started earlier just so that you wouldn't be up at 2 o'clock in the morning trying rush to get it done." She reprimanded.