Episode 2: Origins Pt.2

Zaierre's Pov

Zaierre's Pov

" Zaierre!"

I was in a deep sleep, completely and utterly exhausted from the events that had taken place yesterday. I was worn out so much that I had missed dinner last night and just opted to sleeping through the rest of the day.

" Zaierre, get up or we're gonna be late!" I could hear Marinette's voice yell as she pounded on my door again, harder than she had before.

I huffed out loudly, groaning in displeasure at the constant noise that was interfering with my sleep.

Grabbing my pillow, I shoved it over my head, trying to block out the chaos that my sister was raining down on my door and tried to chase after the sleep that beckoned me back into its embrace, the sleep that tried so desperately to coax me to continue on with the amazing dream that I was having.

*bang bang bang bang*

" Zaierre, I know you're not up! You have five seconds to get up before I come in their and drag you out myself! I'm trying to keep a good attendance track this year and I don't need you messing that up!" She yelled through the door again, pounding her fist on it again for good measure.

Anddddd my dream was shattered again...

" ughhhHHHHHHH!" I screamed out in frustration, throwing the pillow that I had over my face at the door. " I'm up! I'm up! Please for everything that's good in this miserable world, stop pounding on my fucking door!" I yelled at her.

There was silence on the other side for a good second before one more petty little boom could be heard as Marinette hit my door again, letting a satisfied "Hmpf" come from the other side.

" Well it's about time! Now hurry up and get dressed so we can leave. Or I'll just have to leave you behind and you can face miss Bustier's questioning all on your own, and you can tell her why you're so late to class. Your choice." I heard her say. After her last words, I could hear her finally walk away from my door, making her way down the stairs.

I still sat there on my bed as my brain continued to process everything that has just happened in these few minutes since I've opened my eyes. I slowly looked around my room, grounding myself and let out a tired sigh.

" I'm still so sleepy..." I whined to myself.

" Zaierre time is ticking and I haven't heard you get out of your bed yet!" I could hear Marinette shout from the bottom of the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, angrily wrestling my blanket off of my body and cursing under my breath. " She's starting to get on my damn nerves, I swear. How is she gonna come talking all this shit to me about being late and perfect attendance, when she was the one that woke up late yesterday? It's really giving hypocrite." I said to myself.