Episode 3: Stormy Weather

Zaierre's Pov

Zaierre's Pov

I sat on the couch, my head leaned against my fist as I flipped through the channels on the TV. Not only was I bored out of my mind at the moment, I was slightly annoyed too.

" I told you, you can't touch that because it's something new that I'm working on!" I heard Marinette's voice ring out as a pair of feet followed by another pair ran down the stairs, coming straight to my direction.

" I just wanna try it on!" A smaller voice replied back.

I let out a yawn and continued flipping through the channels and settled on watching some type of competition that was going on. Something about a weather girl.

" Come on Manon, give that back!" I heard Marinette yell as she chased a small girl around the living room.

" But I wanna be a fashion designer too!" The small girl said as she placed the hat on her head with a happy smile, jumping off of the back of the couch as Marinette tried to grab her again.

I sighed to myself.

" Manon please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!" Marinette pleaded as she continued to chase after the little girl to no avail.

I looked over just in time to see Marinette chasing Manon under the table, smacking her head against the edge of the table as she tried to grab her.

I rolled my eyes. " Marinette you go through this every time you agree to watch Manon. You know how she is and yet you somehow always forget to put up the things that you don't want being touched." I said to her, letting out a puff of amused air when I saw her rubbing her bruised head as she stood back to her feet.

" Yeah cause it's always such short notice and I always forget." She replied to me. " and shut up laughing and help me catch her." Marinette said to me with an annoyed pout.

" I can't." I told her as I then turned my attention away from her childish tantrum and back to the tv. " I'm busy."

" Busy? You're literally sitting on the couch doing nothing." She replied back to me, folding her arms.

" Correction. I'm sitting on the couch watching tv. Therefore, I'm doing something." I said without giving her my attention, a smug look crossing my face.

Marinette sighed, rolling her eyes at me as she turned and began scanning her eyes around the room for the small child when she looked over at the curtains with a grin.

Marinette placed her finger on her lips, silently shushing me as she tiptoed over to the curtains that actually did look like someone was behind it, but as she pulled the curtains back, there was nothing but a doll sitting on a stool.