Dhrulya n Cavya's honeymoon

Hi guys welcome back to yet another chapter of our story 

Happy reading 

****************************************************************

New morning 

Nandu woke up first n saw the time it was 7 so she was about to get up but Manik pulled her n came on top of her 

N .... Good morning bava 

M ... Good morning baby 

N ... Let me go 

M .... Not so easy baby u know what 

N .... What 

M ... Now only Arika n Mukbhi are left n after that our marriage will be held 

N ... I know that 

M ... So now lets practice 

N ... What practice 

M ... U know right we promised we will do that after our marriage n from today onwards we will start living like we are married so that it was will easy for us after our marriage n also we will be well prepared for our night 

N .... U are such a shameless bava 

M ... Now what's their in this n u now right when ever we come closer in that sense how hardly I'm controlling myself n now u will stop me from talking so then I can't 

N .... Bava 

M ... Yes now let me kiss u as I want to kiss u after our marriage n after saying this Manik placed his lips on hers n moved his hands inside her top. Nandu lead Maniks hair n Manik made the slow kiss to dominated kiss which was obviously dominated by Manik. 

Inbetween the kiss Manik removed Nandus top n again took her lips for a kiss n this time Nandu was dominating. After sometime they broke the kiss n Manik moved down to her neck n was giving open mounted kisses their n before going to the other side he gave a love bite their. Manik did the same to the other side of the neck. 

Manik moved down n was giving kisses on her shoulders n moved down n placed some kisses on her stomach n left a love bite near her navel. Manik held her pant n started moving it down n then with his legs he removed her pant n moved it down n pushed it down the bed. Nandu pulled Manik up n removed his t-shirt n throws it n Nandu turned Manik n placed her lips on his the kiss was first slow n Manik bites her lower lip n took the control n turned her. After sometime Manik broke the kiss n Nandu turned Manik n moved to his neck n started giving kisses their n before moving to the other side Nandu left the love bite their n then did the same to the other side of the neck. 

Nandu moved down n started giving kisses on his chest n was also leaving love bites their. Manik turned Nandu was about to open the hooks of her bra they heard the knock sound n Manik got up n Nandu got up took her clothes n went to the washroom n Manik wore his t-shirt n opened the door. It was Arya 

Arya ... Good morning Manik 

Manik ... Good morning Arya 

Arya ... What happened today u n doll are late 

Manik ... I just woke up n Nandu is in washroom we will be down soon 

Arya ... Okay 

After saying this Arya went n Manik locked the door n was waiting for Nandu. Soon Nandu came out n Manik went. Nandu got ready n took Manik's clothes out n kept them on the bed. Manik too came out n took his clothes n got ready n then both went down n saw that everyone were waiting for them. 

Manan ... Good morning everyone 

Everyone ... Good morning Manan 

All went n had their breakfast. After the breakfast everyone sat in the hall. 

Fireflies ... So first Dhrulya this is for u both. 

Dhruv took the envelope n opened it. It was the tickets for London for them 

Dhruv ... Guys whats this 

K ... This ur tickets for ur honeymoon n flight is today only at 2pm so now both of u go n pack ur bags. 

Aa ... Before u both Manik give Cavya their surprise. 

Manik gave another envelope to Cabir n Cabir opened it. It was tickets for them to Singapore. 

Aa ... Ur flight is at night 11pm so u guys can pack ur bags n then u guys take rest. 

Dhrulya n Cavya pulled others for a group hug n elders were happy seeing them like this n blessed them to always be like this. 

Girls went n helped Alia in packing. At first they packed Dhruv's bag n then they helped Alia in packing her bag.  After Alia's packing was done they went to Cavya's room n helped Navya. Boys were in the garden n were talking or rather they were teasing Dhruv n Cabir. At 12 Nyo n Divyanka called everyone for lunch as after lunch Dhruvlya were going to leave n Fireflies were going to drop them in the airport. 

All had their lunch n at 12:45 Fireflies left to airport n they reached at 1:30 they reached. Fireflies said bye n Dhruvlya went into the airport n completed their formalities the flight was delay by an hour so they in the waiting area n soon their flight announcement was made n they left. Fireflies after dropping Dhruvlya in airport they went to PVR n watched movie n reached home at 6. 

All were tried so they went n took rest for sometime n at 8 they came down n Fireflies went to the jam room n started practicing they were practicing until Divyanka came n called them for dinner at 9:15. All went n had their dinner. After dinner Fireflies went their rooms changed n came n servants brought Cavya's luggage down n take it in the car. Soon after saying bye Fireflies left to airport. They reached at 10:15. Fireflies said bye to them Cavya went in n completed their formalities n boarded their flight. While returning Girls saw ice cream n asked Arya to stop the car. Boys went n brought ice cream n Girls were sitting on the bonnet of the car. After eating their ice cream Fireflies reached home at 11:50. 

All went back to their rooms changed n slept 

************************************************************************

Hi guys I hope u guys liked the update 

Plz do vote 

Let me know in the comments which part u guys liked the most 

Guys I'm going to start a new story which is about Pani. The story line is when Parth gets to know about Niti's engagement. I know alot of Niti n Parikshit sir fans will be hurt but as a Pani fan n shipper  I always wanted to see them together n I was going to write my first about this story only but I stopped myself but now I want to write the story n I want u guys to support that story too as ur doing to this. Let me know in the comments are u okay with this story so that I will start writing the story. 

Thank u so much for ur love n support 

Bye  

************************************************************************