Big opportunity for Fireflies

Hi guys welcome back to yet another chapter of our story. I'm sorry as I am not able to upload any chapter of my story because right now, I'm in BA Final year and was busy with my 6th semester exams n along with that we had to do project work so I was busy in that from December so I couldn't post anything .... I hope u guys will understand my situation .... Now I'm free from everything so I will be uploading the chapters of my stories. 

Happy reading.

***********************************************************************

New morning

Nandu woke up first n kissed her Bava's forehead n got up from the bed n went to get ready after some time Manik woke up as his phone was ringing. Manik answered the call n went to the balcony to talk. Manik was super happy and excited after hearing the news n said them that they will come their office at 10. Manik came back to their room n saw Nandu was wearing earring, so he went towards her n back hugged Nandu.

Nandu ..... Bava go n get ready we are getting late to college.

Manik .... No Bangaram today we are not going to college.

Nandu .... Y is that so

Manik ... Because I have got call from Rai music company n they have asked to perform a musical concert in Singapore London, New York.

Nandu ... What are u serious Bava?

Manik ... Yes Bangaram

Nandu .... Oh my god I'm so happy ... How did they approach us

Manik ... They were one of the investors for our fusion concert and as we were the winner of fusion concert, they have called us n asked every member of Fireflies to come to their office at 10.

Nandu ... Done now u go n get ready n I will change my dress.

Manik ... No need Bangaram u look perfect.

Nandu .... Are u sure?

Manik .... Yes, n yeah, we will tell this news to everyone together.

Nandu ... Okay now u go n get ready.

Manik went to get ready n Nandu went to wake to everyone n said them to get ready fast as Manan has something important to share with them. Now all were thinking that is that news.

All got ready and came to the hall n Fireflies made elders too sat with them n now all were waiting for Manan. Soon they came down with a big smile on their face.

Cabir .... Come fast yaar now we can't wait for the news!

Manik ... Cabir yaar we know u can't wait for anything .... It may be about eating or anything else.

Cabir .... Okay now stop this and tell us what the news is.

Manik .... The news is that do u all know the Rai music company.

Karan ... Yes, Manik it's the top leading music company.

Nandu ... Yes, they have called Bava n asked us to come to their office by 10.

Cabir&Dhruv .... Why?

Manik .... As we all know they were one of the investors of our fusion concert

Fireflies ... Yes

Manik ... So they want us to do a musical concert in Singapore, New York and London

Fireflies ... What are u serious?

Manan ... Yes

Fireflies ... Oh my god ... It's an awesome opportunity for us.