Helping Karan

Hi guys welcome back to yet another chapter of our story 

Happy reading 

********************************************************

New morning 

Nandu woke up first n was about to get up but Manik pulled Nandu n came on top of her. 

N ... Bava let me go 

M ... How can I let u go without getting my morning dose. 

N ... What morning dose u are talking about I don't know anything 

M ... So u don't know what I'm talking about 

N ... No 

M ... Then let me do the honours of reminding u about what I'm talking. 

After saying this Manik moved closer to Nandu n first placed a kiss on her forehead moved to her eyes n gave kiss on her eyes n then he kissed her checks n cupped her face n gave a peck on her lips n then he took her for a kiss. Nandu wrapped her hands around his neck n pulled him more into the kiss. The kiss was slow and was full of love after sometime Manik broke the kiss n moved to her neck n started giving kisses their n also leaves love bites their. Nandu pushed Manik to the other side n Manik thought Nandu will come on top of him he opened his eyes not feeling Nandu n saw that Nandu got up from the bed n was looking at him. 

N ... What happened bava 

M ... Wait I will tell u what happened 

Manik got up n run towards Nandu n Nandu run to the washroom n she went in n was about to lock the door but Manik came in n Nandu left the door n was moving back n Manik closed the door n locked it n held Nandu's hand n pulled her towards him. Manik made Nandu sit on the slad n gave Nandu her brush n brushed. After they were done Manik picked up Nandu n Nandu wrapped her legs around his waist. Manik took Nandu to a kiss n this time the kiss was fully dominated by Manik. Manik moved to the shower cabinet n made Nandu stand n broke the kiss. 

Manik turn ons the shower n both got drenched in the water Manik removed Nandu top n attacked her neck. He was giving kisses sucking the water n was also bitting their. Nandu held Manik's hair n was moaning. Nandu pushed Manik. 

N ... Bava go we are getting late 

M ... I'm leaving now but after marriage how are u going to escape from me 

N ... At that we will think of that n for now leave 

M ... Not before this 

Manik again took Nandu for a kiss after few minutes Manik broke the kiss n went out of the washroom. Nandu got ready n came out after 15 minutes n Manik went to get ready. Nandu got ready n went to wake up others. All woke up n Nandu came back to her n saw Manik was all ready  n then both came down n saw that Raj n Vivek were talking n Nyo n Divyanka were in the kitchen. 

Manan ... Good morning papa n dad 

Raj&V ... Good morning Manan. 

Fireflies too came down n Nyo n Divyanka brought the breakfast n called everyone. All went n had their breakfast. Nyo Divyanka n Kritika went to the NGO actually Nyo n Divyanka were going but Kritika said she too wants too come n they agreed n they went. Raj n Vivek went to Murthy empire. So only Fireflies were their at home. 

Karan ... Guys I need ur help

Girls ... What happened bhai is everything fine 

Karan ... I think I'm love 

Fireflies ... What 

Karan ... Yes 

Fireflies ... Who is she ?