Chapter 1 ~ This is my life.

I stared out the window next to me, where little kids were playing in the kindergarten playground. Some of them were hanging upside down on the monkey bars, some of them were climbing up the slide, while some were just hanging around eating apples. In fact, my little sister, Ella was there.
Actually, my parents are divorced, and my dad took my big sister, Wendi away with him to Canada, while my mom and I stay right here in Pennsylvania. And my mom was a bombshell, so not long after the divorce she got a husband, and he's a famous manager in Canada. I hope it's just a coincidence or something.
Mr. Eric, my stepdad, is rich and has a handful of gold in his life. My mom loves him because he can take good care of the family with his bucks. His daughter is Ella, which is also my stepsister.
Ella is snobby little brat who wants everything. I mean, everything. Even her very own sports car, and she's only 6.
She whines all the time when I bake cookies, and she never lets me watch my teen TV channel, she always changes it back to Disney Junior.
She's annoying, but sometimes when the time has come, she would be nice. Like that time, it was summer, and I accidentally dropped my ice cream, so Ella passed her ice cream to me and she bought another one. I think she was being nice, or she was trying to be my big sister.
But Ella has a big sister too, Emerald, and she is very pretty and stylish. She's polite, unlike Ella, and she is 21 years old now, still in Harvard University. I met her once, and I loved her immediately.
Anyways, after my mom's wedding, Mr. Eric quit his big job to raise a normal family. He got all his money, but we still moved into a small bungalow.
I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize my home room teacher, Miss Faye, was calling me. "Hello! Hello! Girl over there!"
See, Miss Faye calls me that because I don't have a name. My mom had always wanted a baby boy and name him Kick, but instead it was a baby girl with cyan blue eyes and slightly tinted cheeks. She never gave me a name, and you're probably thinking, how did I enroll in my school? Well, since Mr. Eric is rich, he got a special contract from the government and faxed it over to the school. The contract said that everyone can call me anything they want, except swears. People often call me blondie, girl, unknown and many more.
I quickly shook my head to recover from my daydreaming, and immediately turned my head to Miss Faye. Miss Faye sighed heavily then smiled sweetly and said, "Please focus, my dear."
I smiled shyly and said very softly, "Okay."
The girl in front of me turned to me swiftly yet flawlessly and she snorted, "Hah! Girl with no name, please focus, my dear."
She smirked and raised an eyebrow sharply. It was Sasha, the most popular and beautiful girl in the school. She's smart and the cheer captain of the cheerleading team. Most boys in our school has a crush on her.
"Okay," I whispered.
"What did you say?"
"Okay."
"Ugh. Girl, learn to speak up more. Or else not even a mouse can hear you."
Then she turned back to the board to copy down some notes. I just sighed and flipped my curly blonde bangs to the side. Pretty soon class was over, and I had free period.
---
I walked the library while clutching a bunch of thick books against my chest. On the way, I saw Sasha talking with a cute brunette guy, and I knew exactly who he was. He was the most cutest guy in our school, and his name is Adam. Every girl wants him just like how every boy wants Sasha, and everybody else thinks they're prefect together. The surprising thing is, they weren't dating and they never went to the Winter Ball together last year. It was very strange.
Sasha was massaging her silky hair and Adam was scratching the back of his neck. They both talked very casually, and so they were friends only.
I had a crush on Adam once in Junior year. But he treats me like I'm an invisible girl just lurking around him. He never notices me and so I gave up and stopped having a crush on him.
Sasha soon waved goodbye to Adam and sashayed away, and then all of a sudden, Adam flipped his emerald green eyes onto me, and walked towards me. He smiled politely and reached his hand out to shake hands with me.
"Hi," he said. "I'm Adam. Are you new here?"
"Er," I uttered. "No. I've been here for the past 2 years."
"Oh wow. So you're a senior now?"
"Yeah. Beats me. There's too much homework."
"Haha, yes, I can feel your pain. Nice to meet you. I've got to go. Bye!"
"Bye."
I smiled warmly and waved shyly. Hey, that was an unexpected experience.
~~~~~
A/N:-
Hello! Welcome to my first chapter of the Girl with No Name! Hope you all have enjoyed it, and I put my best writing skills into this. Thanks for reading. :)
Vote, follow and comment your thoughts!