Welcome To The Sims 4 Zodiac Sign Legacy Challenge!

Welcome to My Legacy Challenge based on the Zodiac Signs!

I was inspired to do this after watching YouTuber, Clare Siobhan play the not so berry challenge (Clare Siobhan YT - https://www.youtube.com/c/ClareSiobhan | Clare Siobhan Not So Berry
Challenge - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcflg-wnGM&list=PLKB5iqtwaytMWJQYifICNFiPYrZYLWM5B)

The not so berry challenge was created by lilsimsie and alwaysimming. (The Not So Berry challenge can be viewed here - https://lilsimsie.tumblr.com/post/157671494755/not-so-berry-legacy-challenge) 

I really hope that you all enjoy playing this challenge, if you have any feedback please tell me in the comments and I will take it on board and hopefully improve. Also if you have any suggestions you can let me know in the comments as well! 

I will try and post new generations frequently there will be 12 generations so should take a month maximum to get them all up here for you guys! :)

Let me know how you are going with the challenge as you play along with it! I recently got a new computer and it isn't compatible with the Sims so I can't play which really sucks so I am just trying to be patient and wait until I can get it back later in life when this computer gets old!

I hope you have a lot of fun playing this! 
Enjoy! Aries is being posted on the same day (I think) as this is so you can start straight away! Comment 'I have started the challenge!' when you start! Share this with friends and family and you guys can play the challenge together! Have loads and loads of fun simming guys!

Description (from Book Description Section):

This is a sims 4 legacy challenge!

In this challenge, there will be a number of things that you need to complete. I will also add a bit of a storyline for each generation just to add a little extra stuff.Each sim will be allocated:- a job (or a few)- an aspiration- traitsThere is 12 generations in this challenge and they are all based on the Zodiac signs!Money cheats are allowed but are not to be used excessively, no career promote cheats or aspiration goal cheats, and no skill cheats are allowed either. Have fun playing!Milo,xx