Generation 1 - Aries

Welcome To Generation 1!

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Generation: 1
Traits: Ambitious, Self-Assured, Creative
Aspiration: Leader Of The Pack (In Popularity Aspirations)
Zodiac Color (For Sim Decoration Reasons, this is optional): Red
Career: Business
Element: Fire

Information:

You may want to look at Gen 2 for some extra info (a big house is needed while your child is growing up and the lifestyle of that child is included in gen 2. Just for some extra things so that it works with the storyline so yeah, 😄)

(Start as a young adult) You are a very smart and creative person, you grew up with a great family and had a great childhood, you must master the business career and complete the Leader of The Pack aspiration. You must have more than one kid and master the charisma, logic and painting skill. You are very dedicated to your job but you like painting on the side, once you have finished the business career you decide that you prefer painting and join the painting career but you do not have to max the painting career. All-round you are a perfect sim but you must get divorced as an elder. You love to throw parties and always have to be the centre of attention.

Must-Do:
- Max Business Career
- Join the painting  career after mastering the business career (do not have to max this one)
- Complete the Leader Of The Pack aspiration
- Get divorced as an elder
- Must have more than one kid
- Master charisma, logic and painting skill.
- Throw at least one party a week.

Enjoy!!!