Generation 9 - Sagittarius

Guys, I am so sorry, again I got really busy!!

Also thank you for 150 reads guys, that's sick!

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius 
Generation: 9
Traits: Mean, Proper and Jealous (I haven't seen proper for a while so if you don't have it you can use High Maintenance)
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
Zodiac Color: Purple (my fav)
Career: Detective
Element: Fire

Info/Story:

So you are not the nicest person ever... your life is kind of like a mean girls movie... you have lots of friends and lots of enemies. To you your life is perfect, you have lots of money, a nice big house, a beautiful family and partner but... when you become an Adult you realise that you were so mean as a child in your school days... so you want to make a difference, you become a detective! Reach level 10 of your career (or if it is higher than 10, not sure if that can happen but just in case... whatever the highest level is) You guys know the drill, complete the aspiration and master the: persuasion and two other skills of your choosing.

Must-Do's:
- Reach level 10 of your Career in the Detective agency
- Master the persuasion skill and two others of your choosing
- Complete the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration (sorry that's pretty hard, I'd recommend getting an Inheritance mod or when the previous heir becomes an elder give all the money to the next one, just to make this easier.)
- Perfect Life
- Have 15 friends
- 2-5 enemies, I don't care how many just in that range. 

Anyways, 

Have a great time! 
Almost at the end omg.

Ok, 

Baiiiii