The true love

No one pov:

The moment before Douma is about to devour Shinobu she got snatched out of his hand. And the person who rescued her was none other then the water piller Giyuu. Douma was shocked at how fast and silent Giyuu was that he didn't even notice. Giyuu left tanjiro with Yoshiro.

"Are you ok?" He asked in calm voice.

"Y..y..yes." She answered.

Kanao also got there and ran towards Shinobu.

"Master!"

"I am fine kanao." She reassured her

Then suddenly someone jumped in front of them breaking the roof. It was inosuke. He looked towards the hashiras and the demon slayer.

"Shinobu! Are you ok?

"I am ok don't worry Inosuke."

The name shocked Douma. It was the name of that child he remembered. 'Is it him?' He thought.

Inosuke then lunched at Douma. Douma didn't attack him he just took the boar mask off. Everyone was confused at why didn't he attack him.

'It is him'

"We meet again." Douma said.

"What the fuck are you taking about I never met you before." Inosuke replied

"Long time ago you and your mother used to stay at my house."

Everyone was shocked at what they heard.

"What are you talking about I don't have any mother I was raised by boars."

"So did the boars gave birth to you?"

"....."

"And don't say that it would hurt her. She loved you very much."

"Huh? What do you mean? If she loved me why would she abandon me?"

(Before we go any further let me explain a bit about this au. So Douma didn't kill her since he loved her. She never found out that Douma was a demon. She fell from a cliff and died. Inosuke was with her he survived. And got raised by boars.)

"She didn't. She fell from the Clif with you. You survived but she didn't."

"Wha-?"

"Yep you heard me she died."

"W..why did she stay with you?"

"Your father wasn't a nice person. He used to beat her but she still stayed strong for the sake of yours. One day she ran away with you. I found her and let her stay at my house. I don't know why but I didn't wanted to eat her. She was very nice person. She used to take care of me. I enjoyed my time with you both.

 I enjoyed my time with you both

You were very cute back then.

She would always sing a lullaby for you

She would always sing a lullaby for you. And each time she sang the lyrics changed. Her voice was very beautiful. I loved everything about her well I loved her."

Everyone still shocked at the fact that he loved Inosuke's mother.

"I guess it was my fault she died. If I had told her not to go to the cliff maybe she wouldn't have died. And to make up for it I will let you kill me. But only you Inosuke."

Everyone in the room couldn't believe what they just heard. He was allowing Inosuke to kill him.

"Come on hurry up. I don't have all day."

And he decided he will kill him even though he helped his mother. He still killed a lot of people.

His head fell on the floor and started to disappear

"Thank you for helping her." Inosuke said in a low voice.

Douma just smiled.

"CAW CAW SHINOBU AND INOSUKE HAS KILLED THE UPPER MOON 2."

Shinobu felt satisfied even though she wasn't the one who kill him at least she saw him die.

End of chapter 1
Thank for reading this. I know this Chapter Is very bad. If you didn't like it I am really sorry.