32

4

4.823 likes

thef1gossip Pierre Gasly and Mel Verstappen are reportedly dating again! 🤩
view all 592 comments
landonorrisnews cuties
f1division Wonder how Max feels about this
fansgasly I love them
pierregaslyvibes they both look like they're silently judging me
gaslyverstappen10 😍
m33verstappen I predicted this

»‍ ‍ »‍ ‍ »

Change of plans. Pierre having worked his charms the next day, had successfully persuaded Mel to come to France with him, his apartment, to be specific. He realised that there was an aching that hurt his chest whenever he'd think about being miles away from her. So, there was barely any hesitation at the idea of taking her home with him, other than the fact that Max might be uncertain about it, which he was at first.

Besides the fact that she consistently longed for Pierre's company, Melena supposed that some alone time with the driver wouldn't hurt. It'd actually be good for them.

There was enough to talk about. Were they back together? If so, were they going to admit it to the public? And how were they going to make this work between them? Both had pondered about these questions for days, so having Pierre's spacious apartment for just them, turned out to feel like a necessity.

Rouen was beautiful. His apartment was located just outside the city. Mel stood silently overlooking the view from the balcony, wearing one of Pierre's jumpers as she'd thrown her clothing into his washing machine. She could feel the soft breeze. It was definitely chilly, but the mesmerising outlook over the flowing river was enough to make her stay out here for a little longer.

Eventually, two arms slipped around her her waist from behind. His familiar scent surrounded her, his chest pressing against her back.

'Two days with you isn't enough.' Disappointment weighed his words.

She had to admit; his raspy voice was much more mesmerising than this view. Turning around in his arms, the girl met him with a smile. 'It is.' She assured him, grazing her fingertips over his rough scruff and admiring the eager spark in his eyes. 'It won't even be a month, Pierre.'