part 4

His name was Chris ;Chris was my everything ,even when he was nothing he was something to me. Time pasted we moved on we went our separate ways ;well lost contact and you know how that shit go.I started dating this other guy I fell for just to get over him ;let em move in my mama house and everything .guys name was laveatto ,nigguh had me stuck I was weak when it came to him. We dated two years straight 6/23/13 was our date .shit was sweet for almost up to an year til we started having disagreements not even serious arguments they was childish if you ask me. We always got back on goodterms ,I couldn't see myself living alone I enjoyed the attention too much.time flew and our bond grew stronger but maybe it too strong. Laveatto had me sprung ,I know y'all like damn bitch you stay sprung,nah I just fall inlove easily I love hard.laveatto was my man,he did alot for me he was an dope boy.I felt as if he loved the streets more than he loved me;better yet I knew ,let him tell it he just always needed money ,I told him money aint everything. I wasn't with duke for the money I just seeked his attention and his love. Shit hit the fan real quick, duke started getting aggressive with his hands and it wasn't a good thing.we started arguing more and also he started beating on me ;he said I was too friendly but everyone and they mama knew I had became loyal asf he calmed me down I use to have mad nigguhs I slowed all the way down just for him.I mean how can you cheat when your significant other live with you? Ive heard of it but I'm no dummy I wouldn't dare try that shit .we would fight and argue , our relationship got beyond bipolar ;but neither one of us got strong enough to give up for good .I slowly lost feelings and thought about the times I had with Chris and how him and laveatto was similar but one thing about chris he never hit me ,I think he thought about it but Chris respected me. Months kept passing laveatto eventually moved with his mom ,they moved to Texas for a couple weeks and once they settled into they own place I wanted to move with them.was going to move with them until I decided that might not work ;so I prepared myself to make the big move with my mom and siblings to va .I don't know why laveatto and his mom nem moved it didn't last long they came back before I left to va . laveatto and his brother slanga bangas helped my mom pack her uhaul ;it was sad but it was time for an change. As we said our see you laters because I hated goodbyes ,I cried but laveatto told me send for him which I was but I had to get my stuff together first .got to va weather wasn't shit it was cold as hell all I could do is sit in my room and reminense my feelings slowly getting hurt.me and laveatto kept going together for another week before I kept picturing us living together him coming to va and we argue over something simple and fight. I stopped feeling him yeah I felt bad but my family would not accept the part he use to beat on me and I put up with it and they still didn't know so if he came they would get the vibe and notice something wasn't right .I broke up with laveatto and started searching for someone better thats where I fucked up I hated starting over no female want to relive her life telling a new nigguh her old secrets it just wouldn't work.I flirted around but no va nigguh really impressed me accept for one but I kept thinking about Chris.i searched high and low for Chris ,fb,insta all of social media and ya know social media tell it all .finally found him turn up now all I had to do is vent to him,I came just to get my love/lifeline back and I wasn't hearing no if ,ands or butts about it.