part 5 My soon to be

Cj hit me up ;I was so turnt after days of waiting to hear from him .we started talking on Kik he wasn't in town so I couldn't see him .I explained to cj most of the things that happened in Pensacola well the things between me and laveatto;& why I came to va .he told me he was coming back for a week or two and that he wanted to see me ,I agreed and told him I needed to see him too ;I told him some stuff but really needed to tell him the rest face to face .cj called me up saying he on the way over the night he made it back ;I was so nervous I had already been nervous enough waiting for three days before his arrival.my man was back y'all didn't tell y'all he had already asked me back out although at the time thought he was just boosting up my head so I didn't take it serious til I knew for sure.
I waited for another two hours than decided to stop waiting maybe there was a change of plans ;I was always use to being stood up and I always was sensitive ,needed an nap so I decided to go to sleep on his ass.listened to all my slow jamez put them on repeat ,I was highly aggravated I even cried just a little ,yes I'm a crybaby so what hell I catch feelings quick. I'm halfway in a deep sleep til I hear my siblings and cousins screaming ,something told me to lock my room door ;they bust in my room pushing on me to wake up ,I'm like what dafuck ;asked them wtf they got going on ,Chris here they say.I lay back down y'all are dumbasses I say so stop lien ;but guess who comes from behind them ?my long lost man cj ,oo baby was looking sexy I almost got wet lol nah I'm JP or maybe I was wet just a lil. He pick me up and we started hugging than he kissed me ughh I grew week his love felt so sincere. So we caught up on lost convos that we needed to have ,he even was able to spend the night which was just the night I needed. He had work in am but even when I tried to sleep this nigguh kept me up ,I knew what he needed because I needed it to .we both needed some real good loving ;he kissed me and stripped me out of my clothes and I was scared because he had gotten buff but I was already tempted .I fell into his trap or as I would say a porn scene because thats exactly what y'all would've said if you were able to watch. We kissed for a long ass time as he caressed me with his fingers , they felt so good going in and out of my pussy. He flipped me on top of him and begin forcing his tender penus inside of me and I begin to ride .he took his turn got on top of me and begin stroken ,his stroke game was clutch shit had me ready to jump out my skin, I begin clawing his back I was soo weak. Reversed it up we 69 anything to satisfy my man because he satisfied me in everyway. Let's just say our sexlife was the best especially that night. We went to sleep ,he had to work early in am;when we woke again its was freezing outside let alone it had already been snowing everyday. My mom and me drove him to work ;I was low key depressed I haven't been under him in two years and he had to leave again .everyday I prepared myself for his leave but I brokedown i couldn't take it but he had to go overseas ,atleast it was for a good cause so I couldn't complain. Nextyear ain't coming quick enough I told myself everyday but we communicate here and there and when he return he will become my babydaddy ;its time for us to do something big even if the whole world judge us . I will become ms.b sooner or later however long it take I will hold him down and thats one promise I've been keeping.