Flowers

Those are the same flowers that I've worn on my head since I arrived here.
.
.
.
Lumine sat on the rock in the mountaintop which overlooked Liyue. Humming a bit as Paimon slept beside her, holding her hand.
"What lovely tunes, I daresay you might put me out of business like this"
"One could dream to best you, but none have it seems"
"Well, my playing is unmatched upon all. For my songs of past and future ring true"
"Past... how far into the past?"
"As far as the tales been seen"
"I see"
Green and white came close to her as she saw his cloak settle onto the ground. Sitting next to her on the opposite side of Paimon, he smiled.
"...Venti, do you remember what I told you, about your eyes?"
"Heh yes and I told you that you can't coax a Bard so easily as such to do things with mere words of flattery"
Lumine playfully shoved him "No you idiot, I wasn't trying to make you do what I wanted. I was serious, when I look into your eyes I see my home's skies" Lumine looked at the shining night sky and lied down next to Paimon.
"Don't you have the Adepti Realm you can go in to have a good night's rest?"
"True, but being out here is equally as good at times. Luckily there are good spots without Hilichurls lurking"

They come here waiting for the end...

Lumine shot back up, making Paimon stir before she kept sleeping. "Windblume? What's wrong, you seem startled?"
"Sorry, I just... I know some things of back then now, Hilichurls are- no, were people of Khaenri'ah but now they run amok and those nearing the end-" Lumine wrapped her arms around her knees and held herself while looking at Venti. "-go to the Chasm"
"The Chasm?"
"You don't know about it?"
"No I do, I just didn't know Hilichurls went there as a resting place. There are somethings that even allude my songs"
"Yeah, it looks like Khaenri'ah, but it's upside down kinda like the statue at those ruins"
"Statue?"
"...One of yours to be precise"
"So that's where it is hidden, what did you find there"
"A man, dead kneeling before it and the next time I went I found Aether. That's when he left, you know the rest I'd assume"
"Yeah" Venti looked at Lumine, seeing her eyes no longer to him and instead far away. As if she could see things no one else could, he wanted to reach out and find what it was she was looking at and reassure her that it was alright, but where would he start to look? Not like he can find her brother, that was a whole other type of issue that not even he knew of.

In the moment of silence, Lumine tightened her fists against the clumps of grass and looked to her lover.
"Venti, are you hiding something from me?"