Reading Time

Even one percent is enough, so long have I strayed from our true goal, to restore our homeland

Aether

"Hey! Paimon found a book that looks different!" Paimon made her way over and handed the book to Lumine, dusting it off Lumine opened it:

The Abyss have suffered long, yet their ways are unknown. What they wish to gain I do not know. They command over lesser beings such as Hilichurls and cast their spells.
Yet whispers made their way, of the place beyond and above yet underground. Something stirs there and means something to them.
But I do not know where to look, such a place can't exist above yet below.

Lumine sighed and closed the book "I know what this author is talking about here, I'm just surprised there wasn't more here, but it makes sense that the Chasm would be our best bet especially since everything we did there"
"How about we stay longer and when we wake up we can go to the Chasm, we'll have to be extra prepared there"
"Let's go tell the others t--"

Lumine's eyes widen and she ran out, the others seeing her and asking numerous questions that fell upon deaf ears. Lumine kept running and made her way to the top of the old library, looking around.
"Windblume? What's the matter, you look scared?"
"I... felt something"
Paimon gasped "You mean when you felt that your brother was around?"
"Exactly, but this was stronger as if he was right next to me"

It's gone, no not yet! No I can't lose him again! Give him back!

"DAMN IT!!!"

The wall she punched cracked around her fist and she knew as soon as she shifted her fist blood would soon follow. Behind her a faint rustle of wind caught her ears and it was as if that was all she could see, hear and feel. The wind around her, so gentle and caring. This could only be the work of him...

"Fret not my dearest Windblume, ease your mind and halt thine thoughts that plague you"

Moving her fist, Lumine could feel the pain vanish, the blood no longer there. He healed her injuries and Lumine walked over to him, hugging him gently. Without a word, the song came to an end, every ache in her body ceased.
"Thank you Venti"
"Of course, now let us go see the others"