Time To Go

Halfdan is another solider, the last commands I gave my army was to protect the people. They have been ever since.

"I'm not hiding anything"
"Sorry for that sudden question, I've been a bit on edge since my exploration in the Chasm, I just really miss him... I fear that whatever it is he's doing, might hurt him in the end too"
"Do you have an idea of what you're going to do?"
"Dain said I should find out whose or what side I'm on... but I can't reject my own brother, yet he's hurting many people being a part of the Abyss Order"
"I see, well since you don't know exactly where to proceed, try to go to places you already know. If you're brother went through so many places back 500 years ago, then I'm sure there has to be a sign of him being around. Any place you can think?"

Lumine closed her eyes and a small frown graces her face, how badly Venti wishes to make it go away.

"Palace Below The Depths"

Venti blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"Sangonomiya, below is an old civilization in which they once lived at. It's called Enkanomiya"
"Let's prepare then, tomorrow we'll get everything ready and after we'll head out to find something"
"I'll ask some friends to help us too"

.
.
.

You can't really trust everyone around you. Just like that little friend of yours, what will you do if she were to stab you in the back?

Paimon isn't like that

Yeah, Paimon wouldn't ever betray Lumine!

Then you learned nothing

.
.
.

"Alright, Venti do you have the potions?"
"All set here my Windblume"
"Alright everything else in my bag is in order, now we wait for the others to show. They should be here in about 20 minutes"
"Well then maybe we can go fishing?"
Lumine looked at Paimon full of suspicion "If you want to eat some fish just say so cause I have plenty"
"H-Hey! Paimon didn't say anything of the sort!"
"But you didn't deny it"
"I wasn't talking to you Venti! Butt out you big meanie" Paimon stuck her tongue out, in which Venti gave a playful flick to her crown.
"Alright you two cut it out. We can fish and go over everything we need to watch out for"

.
.

"Hello, Lumine"
The three turned, a woman with clothes of what could be described as the clouds and snow itself, walked over. Her white tied hair which ended in black swayed in the wind as she looked at Paimon next. "Hello Paimon"
"Hey Shenhe!"
Lumine smiled "It's great to see you"
"Indeed" Shenhe turned her gaze to Venti and the first thing that caught his eye of her was those red ropes adorning her attire, then the comb placed on her hair to the side.
"Who is he?"
"This is Venti, he's joining us. Speaking of joining have you seen-"
"Why hello Traveler, Paimon, Shenhe and to you too Bard"
Venti gave a little squeak and hid behind Lumine, raising a part of her dress to hide his face as he peeked out.
"Zhongli, you're here! Hah I haven't seen you in awhile, how glad are we to have you grace us with your presence"
"Indeed-" He raised an eyebrow as he kept his arms crossed "-Still the sharp tongue you have"
"Ehe well you know a little Bard like me has his ways to charm"

As the two talked, Shenhe stepped closer to the water.
"So this is Enokonmiya? It's quite stunning" Lumine followed her and nodded "Yeah, we're hoping to find traces of my brother having been here" "Oh well, I don't think finding things isn't much of my style" "I know, there's many enemies here though. You're really strong so if it's no trouble, can you be on look out for us?" "It's no trouble at all, I'll eliminate all threats that stand"
Zhongli and Venti were still giving out small sided insults, but Lumine could tell it didn't mean in any rude way per se. "Zhongli, you are well versed in literature. I'll need your help while we look around the library here. Venti, you and Shenhe can stay on look out, you can take the high grounds" Venti gave a thumbs up, Zhongli nodded and Shenhe took out her polearm.