YAS

Chuuya was running through the streets of Yokohama. He had tears streaming down his face. It just wasn't the same without him.

Dazai sat bored at a desk in the A.D.A, he was constantly checking the time. He couldn't wait to go home.

Work wasn't the same without him.

As Dazai walked out of the building, he bumped into someone.

Chuuya wasn't looking where he was going, but he wasn't going to admit that. He raised his head to look at the person he bumped into.

It was him.

Dazai smiled at the familiar face. He was so happy he bumped into him and he hugged Chuuya so hard.

Then they kissed.

'Ive always loved you Dazussy'

'Ive always loved you Chuwuya'

Then they both quit their jobs and started a new agency. It was an agency that helped criminals and detectives bc yas. They couldn't see any problems that would happen because of this.]

(DARK ENDING)

Dazai walked into their office and saw Chuuya dead on the ground. He had a knife in his chest and he had lost too much blood. It wasn't even worth going to the hospital.

He cried and cried and cried until he noticed a note attached to the knife.

'Dazai u traitor, i hope u kys uwu, i killed u bf,,,,,,,;

-Kunikida...

Was Kunikida in love with Dazai??

Dazai needed to know, so he quickly got over chuuyas death and walked to the A.D.A.

He gasped at the sight he saw.

All of the members were dead.

Fukuzawa, Kenji, Ranpo, Atsushi, Yosano, Tanizaki, the sister and the brown haired girl with glasses.

He walked over to one body in particular though.

Kunikidas....

He had a knife in his chest just like Chuuya. With the same kind of knife.

It had another note...

'I thought u would come here...... ranpo found out i killed chuuya so i killed him and everyone saw so i killed them all, and now i will kms, im sowwy'

DAZAI GASPED

He was heartbroken, everyone he cared about was dead. He took out the knife and was about to stab himself when he saw another note attached to it.

'Dazai ik ur abt to stab urself, u can if u want but i made one last stop bc i kms'

HE GASPED AGAIN and dropped the knife.

HE RAN TO THE PORT MAFIA.

Another gasp escaped his mouth.

Everyone here was dead....

Then he stabbed himself.

The end

Happy ending next chapter