Mystic [0301]

i finished designing one of the first creatures i made for the third earth. I'll update this same part with the colored version later, but for now, I'll leave you with this

 I'll update this same part with the colored version later, but for now, I'll leave you with this

Mystics, or Mystbirds, are typically reserved for Royals or Noblefolk to use. Few can ever be found in the wild, it would be far easier to steal an egg from the Nurseries than to find one elsewhere. Not only that, but wild Mystics are dangerous. There are stories of these carnivorous creatures snatching Bird Folk from the air and wreaking havoc in small towns. While there are many records of these events, the reality is that today, there are too few left to cause such damage.

Years before their near extinction, you may hear from many historians, Mystics were known to battle with Banana Serpents and Lorenzos, disturbing Stags and tormenting the beasts that resided in the canyon. These battles were devastating and violent. Many stories will claim that a Mystic had thrown a Serpent out of the sea and onto land, where its flailing brought destruction to many small villages.

This animosity is now unheard of in the modern species. Mystics are now known for their mule-like behavior and tame-ness. Stubborn, but calm. Enough so that they became the 2nd most popular form of transportation.

------------------------------------------------

The Mystbird is a really old concept of mine, i came up with it ages ago and i'm honestly glad to be done with it.

this isn't a redesign, it's a completion. it took me three whole ass years to finish this thing.