hmm

this is purely for anyone who's curious on how i draw things lol

this is the step before i start coloring, it's super helpful since my adhd brain goes haywire looking at the entire color palette

this is the step before i start coloring, it's super helpful since my adhd brain goes haywire looking at the entire color palette. i end up getting distracted by trying to mix all the colors or something dumb, so i started picking out the colors i needed and then hiding the ref layer. also, as you see to the right, i sometimes also pre-draw the way i'm going to color something. (i'm talking about the little squiggle with two colors) super helpful as well because i freeze up sometimes and completely forget what i was doing before, so that helps prevent that.

lmfao it's hilarious how often that happens, like, sometimes i'll be talking about the theory of multiverses or whatever and i stop mid-sentence and it's like i'm rebooting. ninety percent of the time, i'll ask what we were talking about and what i had been saying and then just pick right back up like i hadn't just crashed. 

I told a friend about this and she said 'you sound like error' (she's a utmvau fan) anyways, Flamango_55 i'm almost done with gila!