Ivory - Info [UPDATED!!!]

[OLD REF!!]

[NEW REF!!!]

[NEW REF!!!]

also bonus, for imagery of Noodle and Ivory's glitchmask thing!!

His check(upon first meeting):

Ivory (???Sans)
HP: 620/620
LV: 15
ATK: 90
DEF: 99

And the occasional second page will read:

*Watch the scarf.

---- About Noodle ----

Ivory found Noodle when he first started AU hopping, and since he didn't have a home yet, he kept anything and everything he needed to care for her in his inventory. Despite having found a home now, though, he still carries things around out of habit, and it's a good thing he does. Noodle practically lives in his scarf.

Noodle is a coral snake, which means she's venomous. When she first bit him, his HP dropped quickly, and he panicked. After so long now, though, he's built up an immunity to it. Ivory has the HP to spare, so it's not too much of a problem anymore when she bites him, but it still hurts like hell.

Staying true to one of my headcanons, once any living thing leaves its au, it's granted immortality from the effects of old age. That being said, Noodle is around twenty years old.

Noodle is pretty lazy, and Ivory spoils her, which doesn't help. Noodle's favorite food is a typical lizard, which Ivory keeps many in his inventory. He always makes sure to have over ten items of food.

After so long, Ivory makes a pocket with special lining and whatnot for Noodle to hang out in and now she actually does live in his scarf. After that, his check always read *Watch the scarf.

---- About Ivory ----

Ivory left/lost his au at 16, and has the body of a 16-year-old, but he's stupidly tall. He's 6'7, the bastard. Despite being tall, he's not very heavy. He was never really taught how to fly either, and he's too nervous to learn on his own. He's broken his left wing before, and it hurt so badly that he's now terrified of trying to learn. He is, however, considering taking a visit to Birdtale and ask someone for help there.

Ivory is currently living in a Fellverse surface AU, but has a job in Fluffytale. The two AUs are close enough to each other that it doesn't take long to get there. Ivory has applied to work at Ccino's cafe [REDACTED] He [also] works at a nearby library. The library is on the first floor of the owner's house, so it's a locally owned place. The owner sees Ivory as a homeless teen, so he got the job out of pity, but he doesn't mind that. A job is a job.

Ivory has ADHD, so sometimes the library is really difficult to handle. He was put on desk duty since he couldn't shelve books the way he was supposed to. He has special permission from the owner to keep Noodle with him, but she has to stay in his scarf. Sometimes, she'll pop up and give some people a good scare, but thankfully, it isn't bad enough that Ivory would get fired.

Ivory also has permission to play music at his station, quietly of course. The library owner offered multiple times to let Ivory stay in the library, but he declined every time. That was until the Fell AU he lived in got destroyed by Error. Ivory managed to take all his important things and put it all away into his inventory. Now he really was homeless. So, he accepted the owner's offer, and Ivory now lives in Fluffytale.

---- About Ivory's Appearance ----

Ivory's soul was messed up at some point, and in the process of healing it, some of the magic that normally goes into sustaining his form was redirected to his soul. As a result, the holes you see on his face were left behind.

His AU had Fellverse coding in it, which is why he has the red highlights under his eyes, and the dark clothing too. He is mistaken for Fell!Goth sometimes, but in reality, he has no connections to any of the Goth Aus. He visited ReaperTale once by accident and was mistaken for a reaper, too.

He has considered getting a wardrobe change but ultimately hasn't been able to.

---- About Ivory's Past ----

Ivory, though he doesn't remember, belonged to a barely developed timeline that was supposed to be like the Omega Timeline, but collapsed on itself before anything else could've been made. This timeline was going to be an attempt to sort the people without aus, and this particular one was for fell aus, hence the fell coding I mentioned earlier. He was dumped in the Doodlesphere, and fell into another AU. 

His code was unfinished, and he was bound to die, but the AU he fell through was a Birdtale. Character coding from that Birdtale filled in the blank spots, and that's where he got his wings. It was also at this moment when his magic was redirected and the holes on his face were created too. And that's where his memories start.

He passed through the Birdtale AU and was dropped into an Undertale AU, where he spent the first few months of his existence hiding in the Snowdin forest and trying to remember where he came from and how he got there. The knowledge of Multiverses and Alternate Universes and the gods of his multiverse was already built into his code, but he had no handle on his magic yet. So it wasn't until his second year in that AU that he learned how to hop AUs.

He found Noodle another two years later, and he settled in a Fellverse for the next 30 or so years. He has a multiversal phone, which he stole from Ink (jsdcajwoeiad lmfaooo) and yeah. This is Ivory, or all the info I have of him. All the other stuff can only be learned through reading about his interactions with people or whatever.