Yandere!Test Tube x Reader (II)

—————————————
Requested by: @momosshoes

Another story uploaded yay
And another yandere story
Not much to say again🧍‍♀️
————————————

O/N's POV:
I was walking with Test Tube to her lab, she was talking non stop about this new experiment she has been working on. I just listened. Honestly, I did have a crush on test tube for a couple of weeks. I mean, can you really blame me? She's beautiful, AND smart! And shes a really great friend too!

Anyways, when we got there she told me to sit down in the random chair in the middle of the room. I felt a bit uneasy but I trust her! "You wait here, i'll get the materials" she smiled, but it was more of a devilish smile as she left. She isn't going to do anything to me, right? Now now O/N, don't overthink it, I'll probably be okay and then just continue on with my life!

A few minutes later she came out from her.. closet door? She had her hands behind her back. "Uhm, I kinda have to tie your legs and arm together, that okay to you?" She asked, this made me more unsure if I wanna keep doing this. "Y-yea! Its okay!" She then tied me up.

"Guess what, O/N"
"Yeah, test t?"
"What if, theres no experiment and I.. just wanna keep you for myself.. forever.." She said as she smirked

Holy shit I could feel myself burning up, hold up.
"Wait, im going to be stuck here, FOREVER?" I yelled at her, what the hell?! Sure I probably did wanna get together with her but not in this way!!

"Why not? Plus, looked like you and lightbulb are getting a bit too close. Cant let my love go away from me, so i'll just keep you in here!" I guess i had no choice but to stay here...

———————————-
A few months later...
———————————-

Finally, after a couple of months, Test Tube FINALLY let me see the outside and my friends again! But only if i was with her the whole time and i dont just run away. Besides that, me and test tube were actually doing pretty great surprisingly! Sure im still a bit mad at her for locking me up and making me eliminated from the contest, but she has thankfully been treating me good!!

After that day, i have been able to do whatever i want, well i didnt have privacy because of test tube, but I enjoy her company, honestly! Just wish i could be by myself sometimes.

But anyways, life's been better!

——————————
Heyy hope you enjoyed
it!!
Oki now bye bye!!